Reactions: Rdrcr

762MM

Jan 25, 2023
South
Oh Canada is right! 🤣

Do you have one or thinking about one?
Welcome BTW first time poster from “south”
Wherever that is?
Thanks REM. I joined the forum Jan 2023 and really just a daily/weekly observer until this post. South = Houston-TX area.

Ever since the Honda announced the 2023 P520 models last March, I've been patiently waiting for Sandstone Beige to hit the wild. The 3 other colors come & go around here, but I've passed. I'm middle-aged and patient. Generally I check out a handful of dealer inventories and a few on the east and west coast as well...and check in with a few 'friendly' dealers I know.

Figured since I saw the 2024 noted on the .ca version of Honda Powersports...I post it.

For grins, I called US and CA customer relations - US had no idea about 2024...and CA verified they are available. I called a dealer in Vancouver and talked to them. They have seen both P520 CA colors for 2024 at the dealership (Dark Forest Green and Avenger Red). They went on to tell me of 2 changes - 1) shifting has been smoothed out; and 2) the newer color accents on the 2023 (fender flair and door panels) have gone to glossy colored to match the rest of the colored plastic.

Guess we'll see down here in the States...

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
2) the newer color accents on the 2023 (fender flair and door panels) have gone to glossy colored to match the rest of the colored plastic.
Spoken like true Honda top brass every yr….
Bold new colors! 🤣
Waiting for Honda to change anything is like waiting for a wife to make up her mind on just about anything. Youll be waiting for the next coming of Christ 🥳

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!