Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
More OOPS we ran into a problem from the trail…
12116BCF 1117 4CCA 956B 8DA6F2F6FFE5FF6BB65E A2B1 4B9A AE65 2F613774AE24

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Looks like everyone had a great time. I intended to ride with you guys Thursday and Friday, I had a commitment Saturday I couldn't break. Wife was not well spent W/T running her to Dr's. Didn't want to leave her alone Friday so that shot my intentions for the MOM ride. Hopefully see everyone next get together being as I'm local.

Thanks for the great pictures and videos.
Did it get easier from the start on Friday? 🤣 I don't recall any bent roll cages from last year 🤪

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Looks like everyone had a great time. I intended to ride with you guys Thursday and Friday, I had a commitment Saturday I couldn't break. Wife was not well spent W/T running her to Dr's. Didn't want to leave her alone Friday so that shot my intentions for the MOM ride. Hopefully see everyone next get together being as I'm local.

Thanks for the great pictures and videos.
Did it get easier from the start on Friday? 🤣 I don't recall any bent roll cages from last year 🤪
Cage wasn't even anything fun. Coming down the main trail from ToW and got cross rutted. Probably been up and down that 50 times in the last few years... 👎🏻

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

Start at the 29:20 mark. That was the day we were in Tackett Creek at McLean Overlook. I could see a bunch of you yahoo's in his drone footage. You can see my POS KRX as his walking up lol.
Those guys would probably s*** if they saw my buddy and I in our s***box Honda's come through there... at night in the rain... on our way to Hunter's Cave to camp. My buddy was on 28" Terrabites too! That's one of my favorite trails at Tackett.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!