Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Don't let them give you grief Jackal they don't know what it's like to find their buggies full of wet panties and cooter pics like an RMAX driver does. They are the afrodesiac of sxs.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't let them give you grief Jackal they don't know what it's like to find their buggies full of wet panties and cooter pics like an RMAX driver does. They are the afrodesiac of sxs.
So you got a YamaRufie ?
I guess it’s Bill Cosby approved then?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
So you got a YamaRufie ?
I guess it’s Bill Cosby approved then?
All I know is I was putting gas in it at TO and a group of young ladies walked up to it moaning and jumped in it. I thought they were gonna steal it but instead they started spanking their squirrels. It looked like snails crawled all over the seats , took me 20 minutes to wash it out.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All I know is I was putting gas in it at TO and a group of young ladies walked up to it moaning and jumped in it. I thought they were gonna steal it but instead they started spanking their squirrels. It looked like snails crawled all over the seats , took me 20 minutes to wash it out.
That’s cuz they just left adult world and they was spanking them squirrels cuz they was full of crabs.🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm sorry, wuz some body talking chit, must have missed it while laying pipe.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
So it was a group of chicks with dicks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Nomo

advertisement
onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just cannot get enough of this one.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
This hippie was living large on this day. Look closer, is that Reece Witherspoons mom on the back? If so, we know who the "daddy" is. Is that Maurice Gibb from the BeeGees? How deep is his love? Ask the chick in the brown sweater. Then of course if you look really close the front of the bike is always the most chilling at least that is what her shirt is saying

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!