Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Open Invite - M.O.M Overland Adventure 2022!!!!
New Overland riders welcome.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We gong to Tackett?
We went down the side of Tackett beside the old house years ago into the valley. All of us on 4 wheelers. Needless to say it was a rough ride. Came up the mountain about 8 miles north and it was even worse. When it was all over I said the words…

“I don’t ever want to ride again!” This was a work related event and a very long one at that. Definitely one to remember.
E7863A44 7E12 4915 9A8C 24224482E442
3DCAD8F8 4BDF 4BC5 9DE5 D9E6FC8B5A29

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We went down the side of Tackett beside the old house years ago into the valley. All of us on 4 wheelers. Needless to say it was a rough ride. Came up the mountain about 8 miles north and it was even worse. When it was all over I said the words…

“I don’t ever want to ride again!” This was a work related event and a very long one at that. Definitely one to remember. View attachment 344064View attachment 344063
Looks like McLanes overlook

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Seni

“I don’t ever want to ride again!” This was a work related event and a very long one at that. Definitely one to remember. View attachment 344064View attachment 344063
I've said I'm never going on certain trails ever again but end up finding my self right back on them. It usually doesn't turn out well either lol

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Curious as to where is the MOM event? , I new to this , how experienced of a rider should one be ?
any details would be great
Thanks
Great question.
I will add it to the first post tonight for those that don't know.

It is at Eagle Rock Campground in Pioneer TN.
The area is commonly referred to as Royal Blue. Even tho that is not the correct name.

Keep in mined. This is just a ride and not a "event". They will meet up Saturday evening just for a meet and greet and some BBQ.

All skills welcome. But if you are 100% new to offloading please make this known and don't be afraid to speak up if you are not comfortable with an obstacle. Maybe we can find a easy riders group for you take along as well.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Curious as to where is the MOM event? , I new to this , how experienced of a rider should one be ?
Thanks
Eagle Rock Campground/Ride Royal Blue/Pioneer, TN
Any skill level
Any stock machine (though do recommend a skid plate) or as modified as your bank account and time has allowed.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks
There will be everything from off camber to rough rocky up and down hills , creek crossings and about about everything in between. Lots of cool things to see from caves to waterfalls, overlooks . The fellowship can't be beat . If you've not done any Offroad riding some areas might be uncomfortable for a newbie but we all look out for each other. We've discussed 2 different groups and depending on turnout #s it is a possibility.

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Great question.
I will add it to the first post tonight for those that don't know.

It is at Eagle Rock Campground in Pioneer TN.
The area is commonly referred to as Royal Blue. Even tho that is not the correct name.

Keep in mined. This is just a ride and not a "event". They will meet up Saturday evening just for a meet and greet and some BBQ.

All skills welcome. But if you are 100% new to offloading please make this known and don't be afraid to speak up if you are not comfortable with an obstacle. Maybe we can find a easy riders group for you take along as well.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Or just send it…

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
There will be everything from off camber to rough rocky up and down hills , creek crossings and about about everything in between. Lots of cool things to see from caves to waterfalls, overlooks . The fellowship can't be beat . If you've not done any Offroad riding some areas might be uncomfortable for a newbie but we all look out for each other. We've discussed 2 different groups and depending on turnout #s it is a possibility.
I like the 2 group idea. I will lead all the women around and @JACKAL can lead all you guys around.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I like the 2 group idea. I will lead all the women around and @JACKAL can lead all you guys around.

Gonna try to make it this year.

I think I'll volunteer to help out @TripleB lead the womens ride.
🤔........how many KRX's and RMAX's you expecting?...........

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!