Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am not complaining. I would guess the estimated attendance was less than actual. s*** happens in the end. Knowing @Hondasxs , I highly doubt he "went cheap". I would bet he ordered for 250 people, and the bbq joint didn't prep enough food to cover 250 people. I believe they had buns in the begining and ran out quickly.
For what I paid out of pocket for dinner ($0.00). I will not complain. It was a great gesture by Richard for the club.
Ed Zackery

C

coleman4868

I am not complaining. I would guess the estimated attendance was less than actual. s*** happens in the end. Knowing @Hondasxs , I highly doubt he "went cheap". I would bet he ordered for 250 people, and the bbq joint didn't prep enough food to cover 250 people. I believe they had buns in the begining and ran out quickly.
For what I paid out of pocket for dinner ($0.00). I will not complain. It was a great gesture by Richard for the club.
I’m not complaining, just wondering why. They didn’t have any buns from the start. I think I was probably about one of the first in line, 4th or 5th to be served. Last year was bigger portions on a bun, and enough for seconds for most people. I asked her why no buns or drinks, she said she was told not to bring buns or drinks. I just assumed it was because of our mail order fraudulent president f’ing everything up so bad, until I read the comment saying they’re not recommended.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
It’s that time again, MOM 3… FJB Edition
September 30 - October 2 at RRB.
This ride is open to all machines (even Yamahas) and skill levels
I will be arriving on 9-28 (Wednesday) and leaving 10-2 (Sunday) .
Saturday afternoon/evening will be the BBQ dinner all you need to bring is an appetite.
I will give more information on rides as I figure it out and post it here.
Please RSVP as soon as @Hondasxs makes that available.
If you have any questions you can ask myself or @Backwoods .
Hope to see y’all in the fall.
🤦‍♂️ ......

I have no money al bundy

Broke

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I actually was thinking the same thing. We talked about bringing the Egg next year and smoking a brisket to feed our buddies on Friday evening.
Saturdays are better Friday always magically turns into 14 to 15 hrs. I don't know how it happens it just does. Thursdays would be good as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!