Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just a note, I know y'all are just having fun, but this is a public thread not the PUB. Please tone down the crazy remarks here, save it for your NTC thread. Thanks.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Just a note, I know y'all are just having fun, but this is a public thread not the PUB. Please tone down the crazy remarks here, save it for your NTC thread. Thanks.
This is why The NTC can’t have nice things 🤣

C’mon guys….
11F2C1B2 D674 4DB8 8678 325C952711EE

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What exactly is ntc? I’ve been seeing the flags on peoples buggy’s, post talking about it, etc. but have no clue.
First step is to find the Pub section of the site and join it (free just agree to the rules). Next step is to find the NTC thread (Not The Contest). Final step for most…delete the post you made in it but also turn off notifications for the thread you “regretfully” posted in and pretend you never saw or heard of it again.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
First step is to find the Pub section of the site and join it (free just agree to the rules). Next step is to find the NTC thread (Not The Contest). Final step for most…delete the post you made in it but also turn off notifications for the thread you “regretfully” posted in and pretend you never saw or heard of it again.
97FE2184 607A 4F95 BC7C 5CB268D677F7

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
N

Nvrgiveup

Saturdays are better Friday always magically turns into 14 to 15 hrs. I don't know how it happens it just does. Thursdays would be good as well.
We will talk between now and October.
troof!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!