Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
For first timers most people will stay at Eagle Rock / Comfort inn vs Royal Blue etc. to be closer to the action.
Any discount codes for Eagle Rock? Just curious before we book. We've stayed there and RRB on different trips, I take it most are based at E.R. for MOM.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any discount codes for Eagle Rock? Just curious before we book. We've stayed there and RRB on different trips, I take it most are based at E.R. for MOM.
Yes, most of us will be at E.R. RRB and ER are owned by the same people, I think if you mention Hondasxs they give you a discount… or charge you more, not sure.
I will call them tomorrow and ask about a discount for the MOM ride.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Yes, most of us will be at E.R. RRB and ER are owned by the same people, I think if you mention Hondasxs they give you a discount… or charge you more, not sure.
I will call them tomorrow and ask about a discount for the MOM ride.
Yup on the same owners, we stayed at ER for a week just before the Plandemic for Lil 906UP's Spring Break. Rented a condo up on the hill.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just for clarification ;

What would be the major differences between the pioneer takeover versus the MOM?
TO is the club's main annual event, M.O.M ride is much smaller get together started by members of the NTC.

Also, TO is at RRB..........M.O.M is on the mountain..........

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just for clarification ;

What would be the major differences between the pioneer takeover versus the MOM?
Going for the annual group ride on MOM with such a great group of friends is pretty epic. The Takeover of Pioneer, TN has many more attendees and you can’t possibly keep track of who’s coming or going and when. There are always multiple groups going off on their own small group riding adventures. Some looking to get to the highest peaks others into the deepest mud holes and some trying their best to bust one up before dragging it back to where the trailers parked. The MOM ride however is really just one big group banging around together. Some real pro creating trail loops for sure lead by the main cast. So far everyone has returned safely with minimal damage incurred to man, woman and machine. If you are into group rides with great people you should definitely get in MOM. She can always handle another participant in the fun. Nothing like taking a cleaned up well oiled machine for a filthy trail ride making it look like it’s been rode hard and put away wet for it’s entire life. Seriously come ride MOM with us! You can even bring your own Mom to share in the fun if she is into this kind of thing. Guaranteed you’ll pull out having had a great time.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just for clarification ;

TO is a well organized event that is headed up by people that know what their doing and it’s open to anyone that wants to attend.

MOM is an event put together by a couple of knuckle heads in a gas station parking lot that had some free time and decided to go ride and told some other knuckle heads about it and next thing ya know, ole Jeds a millionaire.
MOM is also open to anyone that wants to attend.
1st year there were 18-20 buggy’s.
Last year there was 22-25 buggy’s plus @Hondasxs does the overlanding trip as part of the MOM ride.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very cool! Thank you all for the information. A quick response to all the replies; my wife and I are trying to plan something for this year. We missed the TO and are wanting to try to do a group ride if we can. We still have our credits to use at some point at RRB. We also saw a thread on here about Mulberry Mountain that seems close to us. I can't make any guarantees but we will do our best to make something happen. Worst case scenario we will ride at Drummond in Michigan solo again.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!