NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to know if anyone is interested in riding up to KY to see if we can find the horses on Thursday? Probably be around 110-115 miles of 90% easy trails. Probably 12 hours if we have no issues lol. The only trail that is kinda sketchy is the trail that the horses are on. It's heavily overgrown with a few steep rutted hills. Nothing that a 500 couldn't make it through(maybe some help needed for some). There would be several miles of backtracking to avoid the rough slow trails. All the backtracking would be in Tackett Creek by Slate Rock. Just throwing it out there because I know 1 person that wants to do it. If not enough people are interested, we can just figure out a different ride. I'm good with anything.
I’m game

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
I want to know if anyone is interested in riding up to KY to see if we can find the horses on Thursday? Probably be around 110-115 miles of 90% easy trails. Probably 12 hours if we have no issues lol. The only trail that is kinda sketchy is the trail that the horses are on. It's heavily overgrown with a few steep rutted hills. Nothing that a 500 couldn't make it through(maybe some help needed for some). There would be several miles of backtracking to avoid the rough slow trails. All the backtracking would be in Tackett Creek by Slate Rock. Just throwing it out there because I know 1 person that wants to do it. If not enough people are interested, we can just figure out a different ride. I'm good with anything.
I’m good with horses and Kentucky. Nomojic and Go Vols.

gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Count me in.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Most of you guys have been to most of the main POI. Just trying to get an idea of where to go. There is a cave in Tackett Creek called the Hunters Cave, that I've never been too. I think it's a red trail. Those can turn into a s*** show sometimes. And I have no idea of trail conditions.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FB IMG 1613236471341

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Giddy Up Cow boi ! I'm in for ride "sxs"

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Jackal is going to have a ride as well. Between him and TripleB everyone will have a couple of options.
Thought about just doing a nice ride through New River Unit on the trails near Brimstone and back. Pretty sure @Backwoods mentioned a ride that was not a 12 hr odyssey. But I'm open to suggestions, like @TripleB said most regulars have seen the 20 or so major POIs already multiple times.

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Sounds like a good ride

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thought about just doing a nice ride through New River Unit on the trails near Brimstone and back. Pretty sure @Backwoods mentioned a ride that was not a 12 hr odyssey. But I'm open to suggestions, like @TripleB said most regulars have seen the 20 or so major POIs already multiple times.
To that end haven't been through the Gobey trails with "Brain Rock", "Spider Mountain" in three years. That would be different, stop at Hembrys on return for ice cream and clean the 8 legged freaks out of the machines.

Here is the pictures post from 2021 of the POI'S

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
🤔 Sounds like a great ride for a Friday........you know, when I'm actually there🤨😉😂😂😂

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
To that end haven't been through the Gobey trails with "Brain Rock", "Spider Mountain" in three years. That would be different, stop at Hembrys on return for ice cream and clean the 8 legged freaks out of the machines.

I think we'd be up for this one

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Comments from the wayback machine LOL

Screenshot 20240828 100123 Chrome

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

That's a good ride. We rode over to brain rock and shroom rock, from windrock a month ago.

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Ditch rider
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Most of you guys have been to most of the main POI. Just trying to get an idea of where to go. There is a cave in Tackett Creek called the Hunters Cave, that I've never been too. I think it's a red trail. Those can turn into a s*** show sometimes. And I have no idea of trail conditions.
I like s*** shows. I will do the horse ride.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
IIRC, don't you have to take WolfPen to get to the Hunter's cave?

advertisement