Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
It’s almost time for MOM 5.Sept 26th-28th. The date for the main festivities will be Saturday September 28th at Eagle Rock campground. Dinner will provided. BYOB. Most will show up throughout the week before. This year will be in remembrance of Pat Jaco aka RIdinfool. We lost a great friend and forum member in March of this year.
@Hondasxs will post up a RSVP and Tiffani is working on the
T-Shirt & sticker design and when everything is completed a link to purchase will be posted.
TripleB and Jackal will be leading rides this year and are greatly appreciated.
I’m sure they will post up proposed trips at some time. As always it will be a great time for everyone

Last edited:
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
If you are staying @ Eagle Rock, ask for Jasmine when you make your reservation. She works every day except MON and TUE.

Tell her you are with the 'MOM' group in September. She will give you 5% off your stay. It's not a lot, but it's the best they could do.

Also, if you have already made a reservation (and have not been notified that they applied the 5% discount), call her and she will add it to your reservation.

MiniRF

MiniRF

NTC's Newest Fool
Lifetime Member
Apr 2, 2024
Georgia
This year will be in remembrance of Pat Jaco aka RIdinfool. We lost a great friend and forum member in March of this year.

IMPORTANT RIDE DETAILS:

Many of you know that @Ridinfool and @Backwoods ran this crazy M.O.M. ride for the past several years. It was not started as something to be done every year like TO but somehow it became that way. It was something that Ridinfool loved and I always heard stories of how these rides would live up to it's name - Mayhem On the Mountain.

As Backwoods mentioned, this year will be in remembrance of Ridinfool. What you may not have known is this is actually going to be Ridinfool's final ride.

On Saturday, September 28th, we will be riding to the Top of the World to release Ridinfool's ashes. He loved all of you and would love for you to be a part of it. The plan is to meet at Shell @ 9:00 am and depart from there with @TripleB leading and @Ohio4x4 bringing up the rear. Ridinfool would always seek out those rides, as they were his favorites, so it seems fitting to give him that one last time. Thank you both in advance for agreeing to do this.

Once we've set Ridinfool free to play on the trails with his friends, the Fool family will head back to prep for that evenings festivities. All others are invited to break off and continue on whatever trails they wish to ride.

If you have any questions, or wish to be a part of this ride, just let us know. We appreciate all of the love and support those on this forum continue to show our family.

We know Ridinfool is in Heaven watching over us...and probably laughing that he got me and @Mrs Ridin Fool so active on the forum. 😂

"We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord." - 2 Corinthians 5:8

Returning Ridinfool to the earth @ The Top of the World:
"All go to one place: all are from the dust, and all return to dust." - Ecclesiastes 3:20

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMPORTANT RIDE DETAILS:

Many of you know that @Ridinfool and @Backwoods ran this crazy M.O.M. ride for the past several years. It was not started as something to be done every year like TO but somehow it became that way. It was something that Ridinfool loved and I always heard stories of how these rides would live up to it's name - Mayhem On the Mountain.

As Backwoods mentioned, this year will be in remembrance of Ridinfool. What you may not have known is this is actually going to be Ridinfool's final ride.

On Saturday, September 28th, we will be riding to the Top of the World to release Ridinfool's ashes. He loved all of you and would love for you to be a part of it. The plan is to meet at Shell @ 9:00 am and depart from there with @TripleB leading and @Ohio4x4 bringing up the rear. Ridinfool would always seek out those rides, as they were his favorites, so it seems fitting to give him that one last time. Thank you both in advance for agreeing to do this.

Once we've set Ridinfool free to play on the trails with his friends, the Fool family will head back to prep for that evenings festivities. All others are invited to break off and continue on whatever trails they wish to ride.

If you have any questions, or wish to be a part of this ride, just let us know. We appreciate all of the love and support those on this forum continue to show our family.

We know Ridinfool is in Heaven watching over us...and probably laughing that he got me and @Mrs Ridin Fool so active on the forum. 😂

"We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord." - 2 Corinthians 5:8

"All go to one place: all are from the dust, and all return to dust." - Ecclesiastes 3:20

We wouldn't miss this ride!

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
IMPORTANT RIDE DETAILS:

No offense to the rest of you losers but, this IS the main reason we're attending the M.O.M ride this year...... 🙏one last ride with the FoooooooooL

advertisement