Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Today, lets not forget the brave men and women that gave their life for your freedom.
Today, we remember those lost in battel and love ones who served to live their live till the end.
Today, we honor them for the ultimate sacrifice paid.

HAPPY MEMORY DAY

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Most people will never know.
Never know how hard it is to hold back the tears.
After taps, after the flag is folded with no red showing.
Handing the Flag to a grieving spouse, son, daughter, mother, father.
I do NOT! Miss it.
And before you say it, yes I know.
My day was never as bad as theirs.
Have a good day

Last edited:
F

Fyathyrio

Sep 24, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thank you to all veterans!
You are showing your public school education ignorance. Memorial Day is for the solemn remembrance of those who DIED fighting for your right to be a dumbass in public. Veteran's Day is for those who lived. Get it right. I did not die, and I am particularly thankful that I am NOT being remembered today like many I served with. Come see me in November. Stop disgracing the memory of those that DIED with your virtue signaling about any group you want to toss into the mix. Not cops who failed to save kids, not nurses who just did their shift and went home and cashed their check, not pedo-groomer teachers; just those Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Airmen that died fighting for this nation.

Here's a nice lesson from back when Presidents had class.

TOGR

TOGR

Apr 5, 2022
NW Montana
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Actually I am not. Thank you to ALL veterans. Those who gave the ultimate sacrifice and for which we have Memorial Day, and to those who simply and gladly and willingly RISKED giving the ultimate sacrifice, all so that we all may remain free.

"Dumbass" huh? "Disgracing" huh? "Virtue signalling" huh? I respect your service and thanked you as will. Hell, on Veterans Day, I may also thank those who died, that is if YOU think that is okay.

Get lost--don't post when you drink!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Actually I am not. Thank you to ALL veterans. Those who gave the ultimate sacrifice and for which we have Memorial Day, and to those who simply and gladly and willingly RISKED giving the ultimate sacrifice, all so that we all may remain free.

"Dumbass" huh? "Disgracing" huh? "Virtue signalling" huh? I respect your service and thanked you as will. Hell, on Veterans Day, I may also thank those who died, that is if YOU think that is okay.

I bet he use to own a RZR before his Honda.

F

Fyathyrio

Sep 24, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R

“Ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is forever.”​

Aristophanes

I gave you the tools to educate yourself, I see you have chosen stupid, instead. If you are too simple to understand why this is disrespectful, there isn't much that can be done for you. Carry on in your bliss . . .

TOGR

TOGR

Apr 5, 2022
NW Montana
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
What if they die after returning? I have two family members and a close friend that died early due to what they suffered fighting for our country. There are numerous wounded warriors and disabled and troubled veterans that are home with us but may not see out all of their natural years because they fought for us. Should we not remember them too?

You are the disrespectful, stupid one. Again, get lost!

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
F

Fyathyrio

Sep 24, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Have you ever served? Have you taken an oath to protect this nation? Have you actually put your ass on the line or are you just enjoying living under the protection others provide? Perhaps you should sit down, shut up, and try and learn something. You say you know some vets, wounded or otherwise? If you aren't going to take my word for it, perhaps ask them why it is important to focus on those that made the ultimate sacrifice instead of watering it down to include whatever groups you want so your feels are all good.

Rationalize it however you want, you are wrong. Call me all the names you wish, it will not change the fact that you are completely in error. You've hit rock bottom, are you going to keep digging or try and better yourself by actually learning this lesson?

I spent 26 years serving our nation so you can have the freedom to post ignorant crap on a forum. You are welcome.

TOGR

TOGR

Apr 5, 2022
NW Montana
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Be serious, I just repeated the names you called me...

I am going to thank who I want to thank, and whenever I want to thank them. Your "history lesson" has nothing to do with it. That you think one can not thank those that have served our country EVERY DAY, including the day we remember those who perished in defense of our country, is up to you. I might even thank veterans on Christmas, even though that is the day we celebrate Christ, or on July 4th, even though that is the day we celebrate the Founding Fathers and the Declaration of Independence.

I am going to say THANK YOU TO ALL VETERANS today, even though it is not a holiday.

I thank you too, but I am also sorry that you are such an angry person that you can not accept it.

TOGR

TOGR

Apr 5, 2022
NW Montana
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
And the oath I took was to uphold our Constitution.

F

Fyathyrio

Sep 24, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Your egotistical emptiness knows no bounds. Let me know next time you have a family funeral, I'll come fart and play the bagpipes & kazoo since decorum and respect for the dead have no meaning in your world.

Reactions: Glock21user
Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Have you ever served? Have you taken an oath to protect this nation? Have you actually put your ass on the line or are you just enjoying living under the protection others provide? Perhaps you should sit down, shut up, and try and learn something. You say you know some vets, wounded or otherwise? If you aren't going to take my word for it, perhaps ask them why it is important to focus on those that made the ultimate sacrifice instead of watering it down to include whatever groups you want so your feels are all good.

Rationalize it however you want, you are wrong. Call me all the names you wish, it will not change the fact that you are completely in error. You've hit rock bottom, are you going to keep digging or try and better yourself by actually learning this lesson?

I spent 26 years serving our nation so you can have the freedom to post ignorant crap on a forum. You are welcome.
Oohrah brother, well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!