Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
As we approach this Memorial day 2023 we must not forget the Men and Women that served to make us free and to be the Greatest Country In the World.

Please take a small amount of your time to listen to this short audio from our local radio stations of my Former Baseball Coach, a Vietnam veteran and a man who helps other vets with PTSD , wounded and Family's that lost there loved ones serving our great nation. He explains what memorial day trully means and a few things he will be going this weekend at the Vietnam veterans of America this Memorial this weekend.
He is truly a Great American.

God Bless John and Or Vets .

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I mVKBtJ6

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is NOTHING I can do to thank those and their families that gave the ULTIMATE sacrifice for my freedom.
It is because of these people we still live in the greatest nation on earth.
Thank you. 🙏😔

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We can never repay the debt for the sacrifices made by those who didn’t make it home. They are true American Hero’s. God speed. 🇺🇸

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
FFS, it isn't Veteran's Day. Don't thank me, I didn't die.

For those who don't understand why I wrote this comment, read and learn the actual meaning of Memorial Day. You can both cure your ignorance and look less foolish going forward.
I don't really understand the point of your comment. I do personally believe that Memorial Day is as good a day as Veterans Day to do or say something for our Vets. I spent a day last week putting small flags on the graves of veterans. About the only time I get thanked for my service is when I get my veterans discount at Lowes, but I'm OK with that.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You can both cure your ignorance and look less foolish going forward
Not sure who “you both” are that your referring to and sorry you are so bitter!
You obviously didnt listen to the posted audio. I think your the foolish one.
it isn't Veteran's Day. Don't thank me, I didn't die.
Im glad you didnt! But you should thank those who fought and died to save your ass!

Last edited:
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
FFS, it isn't Veteran's Day. Don't thank me, I didn't die.

For those who don't understand why I wrote this comment, read and learn the actual meaning of Memorial Day. You can both cure your ignorance and look less foolish going forward.
Is it OK to remember my father who served in the Navy? He has passed away but did not die in the war. I don't want to look foolish or ignorant FFS.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!