P500 miano248's P5

S

Skeeter

Oct 13, 2015
south louisiana
true I will have to break out the pencil and napkin again after holidays thank god my wife loves the p500 or I wouldn't have gotten this far lol
Like the Mods. Where you get the fender flair. Those may work to add to factory flair to extend them a little to help the mud from slinging as much.

Reactions: jak9922
miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
well fellas hope everybody had a good holiday and got plenty of goodies for there P500s heres the latest on my P500 had bed duralined installed led lights , rubber fender rubber matting
IMG 0742

IMG 0742

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
canvas cover for bed to be installed tomorrow gonna wait for bucket seats and warmer weather got to cold to work in garage it will be my last project I guess

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Looking good. Guess I'll beat you to the seats then. lol Anticipation killing me on the seats.

Reactions: miano248
advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@miano248 Very nice attention to detail on the bed, the red duraliner looks great and very professional. Overall outstanding build thus far. Look forward to seeing you get the seats installed.

Reactions: miano248
MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Ok, I really like the thought that you put into it and the way it turned out. My questions is why is the bed on that so shallow? If you would have a "secret" storage under that to put a gun and some magazines I could see it being that shallow. Not knocking your work or idea but just wonder on the limited functionality.

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
well I don't hunt I like animals better then humans and I carry my handgun on my hip so there's no need for storage and the sides are 7inchs tall plenty of height for my need

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!