P1000 Middle brake pipe route

S

shadleyp

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2020
northern ca
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I apologize if there is already a thread that answers these questions - if so please send me there otherwise I greatly appreciate any help you all might have. I have a 2016 Pioneer 1000 that the front driveline broke off and wrapped the middle brake pipe around it - I have the parts but looking to find out how to route the new brake pipe. Anyone have a picture of where theirs goes or can explain where to route it through from the master cylinder. Thanks

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yikes! I hope you weren’t heading downhill when that happened.

I’m sure someone will be able to get you some pics to help you get it back together

Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a 2016 Pioneer 1000
Sorry to hear about your issue. We might be able to help u but we need a few things first.

First off, 2 posts since 20’ and no pics of the rig. POIDH.

Also to do with pics, some pics of your damage would help us as well to see what your talking about so we can pin point the area in question.

Details especially pics help us alot

Reactions: Smitty335
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I apologize if there is already a thread that answers these questions - if so please send me there otherwise I greatly appreciate any help you all might have. I have a 2016 Pioneer 1000 that the front driveline broke off and wrapped the middle brake pipe around it - I have the parts but looking to find out how to route the new brake pipe. Anyone have a picture of where theirs goes or can explain where to route it through from the master cylinder. Thanks
Like Remi mentioned, we need some pics of the damage and or the new brake lines you're wanting to run. In this quick diagram line 8 goes to the master cylinder.......seems kinda short to need to know how to route.....

Apologies for the vertical pic...
Screenshot 20230611 2046522

My guess is you need to route pipe (2)....I can't take any pics as mine has a skid plate on currently but I would imagine you'd want to lay it in place more or less where it goes and make sure to absolutely stay away from the driveshaft 😬

Good luck 👍

StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Waita minute! That's the plan for the Battle of the Bulge!
Like Remi mentioned, we need some pics of the damage and or the new brake lines you're wanting to run. In this quick diagram line 8 goes to the master cylinder.......seems kinda short to need to know how to route.....

Apologies for the vertical pic...
View attachment 391645
My guess is you need to route pipe (2)....I can't take any pics as mine has a skid plate on currently but I would imagine you'd want to lay it in place more or less where it goes and make sure to absolutely stay away from the driveshaft 😬

Good luck 👍

S

shadleyp

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2020
northern ca
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you guys - took a shot at it - and got it in - just seemed like a bad design for where it goes - since it routes right next to the front drive shaft - seems like it would do it again :\ it gets used hard ranching - in lots of water and sagebrush - didnt get a pic after I put it in sorry

Image000001 Image000000

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!