ACfixer

ACfixer

Global Warming Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone remove or consider removing the middle seat belt in the Pioneer 1000? I'm just feeling more and more that it will never be used.

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
ACfixer

ACfixer

Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is it hurting anything being there? Just take it out. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Hahaha well not hurting anything, just kind of in the way and one more thing to flop around and rattle. Was thinking of removing the whole belt assembly but I guess I could just remove the seat part.

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
R

rickoshea

i removed mine and bolted the drivers latch side to the middle position so i can buckle up easier when i have a heavy jacket on,but i removed the bench and installed bucket seats and they were a pain to get at the latches in the old position.still left me room for my Hilti bag to be strapped in the center. now i'm a happy guy.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hmmmm.... see I knew someone with throw a wrench in my plans! And that's more along the lines of why I posted this, reasons to NOT take it out. :p
I have one of those RTIC backpack coolers. I run the seat belt under the straps and let the bag sit on the floor. The seatbelt keeps it upright and doesn't let it go flying around. Makes it easy to grab a beverage from the drivers seat. Works really good for me cuz I really like beverages. It holds like 14 cans. Those backpacks are great and they are cheap.

Reactions: ACfixer and Lady01
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The answer is Negative!
up to you.

Reactions: ACfixer and Lady01
ACfixer

ACfixer

Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i removed mine and bolted the drivers latch side to the middle position so i can buckle up easier when i have a heavy jacket on,but i removed the bench and installed bucket seats and they were a pain to get at the latches in the old position.still left me room for my Hilti bag to be strapped in the center. now i'm a happy guy.

Got a pic of that you'd care to share? Thanks!

I'm a pretty big guy and so are my hunting buddies, I can't really imagine too many scenarios where I need to sit three up front since I have the two seats in the rear. Especially if I get a bed extender.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady01
D

Dasmoeturhead

I use mine to secure my little dogs car carrier. Works good.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!