P1000 Mines and meadows mine tour?

P

pkcal

Mar 6, 2016
Ohio
Need to get some miles on the new 1000-5 so heading to Mines and Meadows (Western PA) Saturday. Anyone take their 1000 on the mine tour there yet? They publish 63" max width for the tour (to get into the mine) and our bikes show 62.9" on the Honda site but just looking for someone who's squeezed one in there.

I'll throw the sportsman 570 on the trailer if the P1k won't fit as my 11yr old is excited to do the underground tour.

Thanks!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I believe the 62.9" is the widest point of the fender plastic, and possibly the ROPS at the back of a P1K5. Might do a little measuring, may just squeeze in there.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It's a narrow opening to get in. It's a pretty short tour. It's cool, but to me it's not the highlight of mines and meadows. Even if you can't fit, you will have a blast on the trails! FYI, I saw a rzr walker Evans edition try to make it in, and he was at least a few inches too wide to get in the opening. It had the wide suspension from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!