clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone has a snowmobile I'm heading up the morning of 2-28. You are more than welcome to meet us up there and stay at my cabin,free of charge . Trails and the Big Fork River should still be a great ride then. LOTS of snow !

W

Weasel_master

Dec 14, 2018
Mn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone has a snowmobile I'm heading up the morning of 2-28. You are more than welcome to meet us up there and stay at my cabin,free of charge . Trails and the Big Fork River should still be a great ride then. LOTS of snow !
Pretty generous of you, if I still had my sled I'd meet up. We got a shack a bit further north of you I spend quite a bit of time at. Can really get away from people up there and find some solitude in the outdoors.

C

CaseysDaddy

Jul 6, 2018
minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is great! Unfortunately I don't think that we are going to be able to get a winter ride together. That's fine. It does sound like a lots of interest of a summer meet up/ ride. With the just the contributors to this thread it looks like we might at least 6 machines and who knows how many are watching and haven't posted. Clifforeilly made a very generous offer and maybe we use that as a jumping off point. Thanks for that clifforeilly.
My point being that where ever we go we should try and nail down some times this summer that work for our little rally.
I'm just going to throw some dates out. June 6,7, /// July 25, 26 //// August 22, 23, // September 26,27.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lets shoot for the weekend of June 6th thru the 7th.

All are welcome, I'll probably ask for like a $20 per night donation to help pay the cabin bills. Get the septic pumped out, electric bill, firewood, etc.

Cabin is nothing fancy but its strategically place right next to the Liquor Store. 😜

Cabin has 4 double beds and 1 set of bunk beds, bunk house has 3 sets of bunk beds. We have Pontoon, jet ski and mutilpe other boats for playing in the lake. There is room for campers or tents also.

There are other places to stay very near by if the cabin fills up. Far as I'm concerned the more the merrier.

Someday Id like to rent the place out (VRBO) but just to guys like us, I want to know the people I'm renting to.

Cabin

Reactions: Farmer
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I should mention that the crappie and bass fishing can be fabulous as well. I don't generally catch s*** but he boys do.

Only rules are NO DOGS and nothing stronger than weed and whiskey. Not that I don't like dogs but if everyone brings dogs its a pain in the ass.

Reactions: Vikes79 and Farmer
C

CaseysDaddy

Jul 6, 2018
minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has everybody lost interest in a ride? I know summers are super busy and the dates that I put are just ideas. We can ride anywhere. I believe that clifforeilly was throwing it out there that he had a place. Lets open the dialog up again on this idea of a ride I think it would be a ton of fun.

Reactions: clifforeilly
W

Weasel_master

Dec 14, 2018
Mn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm up for a ride, just bought my 1000-5 this winter and only got a hundred miles on.

advertisement
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Lets shoot for the weekend of June 6th thru the 7th.

All are welcome, I'll probably ask for like a $20 per night donation to help pay the cabin bills. Get the septic pumped out, electric bill, firewood, etc.

Cabin is nothing fancy but its strategically place right next to the Liquor Store. 😜

Cabin has 4 double beds and 1 set of bunk beds, bunk house has 3 sets of bunk beds. We have Pontoon, jet ski and mutilpe other boats for playing in the lake. There is room for campers or tents also.

There are other places to stay very near by if the cabin fills up. Far as I'm concerned the more the merrier.

Someday Id like to rent the place out (VRBO) but just to guys like us, I want to know the people I'm renting to.

View attachment 185188

Are there any RV sites within reasonable distance near by? I think the time frame works for me, but I’d want to just bring my toy hauler.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Vikes, Yes there is about 1/2 mile away. My lot is big enough for a few campers too.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Awesome!

I’m going see if I can’t organize a work trip and maybe combine this into it.

9D9AC00D C012 46C9 8EBB 252ACAE5DD02

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking forward to this now more than ever.

Is there a way to move this to General Forum, the more machines the the merrier !

Reactions: Cobber4082
DAV11

DAV11

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Governor Walz expands outdoor recreation opportunities
April 17, 2020

[ST. PAUL, MN] – Governor Tim Walz today issued Executive Order 20-38, which expands allowable outdoor recreational activities. The changes will allow Minnesotans to continue to enjoy the outdoors close to home while following social distancing guidelines.
Executive Order 20-38 allows Minnesotans to engage in a range of activities, including golfing, boating, fishing, hunting, and hiking, as long as they follow new outdoor recreation guidelines. These guidelines include maintaining 6-foot social distancing, avoiding crowded areas, and staying close to home.
“It’s important for us to stay active and enjoy the outdoors while preventing the spread of COVID-19,” said Governor Walz. “This measure will allow Minnesotans to take advantage of more opportunities to get outside, while still doing their part to keep their neighbors healthy.”
Under Executive Order 20-38, facilities that may reopen or remain open include:
Bait shops for live bait
Outdoor shooting ranges and game farms
Public and private parks and trails
Golf courses and driving ranges
Boating and off-highway vehicle services, including:
Marina services
Dock installation and other lake services
Boat and off-highway vehicle sales and repair, by appointment only
Campgrounds and dispersed camping, outdoor recreational equipment retail stores, recreational equipment rental, charter boats, launches, and guided fishing remain closed.
Minnesotans should continue to take part in outdoor activities close to their primary residence. Staying home helps protect Minnesotans from spreading COVID-19 and limits pressure on rural medical facilities and essential supplies.
These new provisions will go into effect on Saturday, April 18 at 5:00 am, and will have the full force and effect of law upon approval by the Executive Council.
Permalink: http://mn.gov/governor/news/index.jsp?id=1055-428892

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Governor Walz expands outdoor recreation opportunities
April 17, 2020

[ST. PAUL, MN] – Governor Tim Walz today issued Executive Order 20-38, which expands allowable outdoor recreational activities. The changes will allow Minnesotans to continue to enjoy the outdoors close to home while following social distancing guidelines.
Executive Order 20-38 allows Minnesotans to engage in a range of activities, including golfing, boating, fishing, hunting, and hiking, as long as they follow new outdoor recreation guidelines. These guidelines include maintaining 6-foot social distancing, avoiding crowded areas, and staying close to home.
“It’s important for us to stay active and enjoy the outdoors while preventing the spread of COVID-19,” said Governor Walz. “This measure will allow Minnesotans to take advantage of more opportunities to get outside, while still doing their part to keep their neighbors healthy.”
Under Executive Order 20-38, facilities that may reopen or remain open include:
Bait shops for live bait
Outdoor shooting ranges and game farms
Public and private parks and trails
Golf courses and driving ranges
Boating and off-highway vehicle services, including:
Marina services
Dock installation and other lake services
Boat and off-highway vehicle sales and repair, by appointment only
Campgrounds and dispersed camping, outdoor recreational equipment retail stores, recreational equipment rental, charter boats, launches, and guided fishing remain closed.
Minnesotans should continue to take part in outdoor activities close to their primary residence. Staying home helps protect Minnesotans from spreading COVID-19 and limits pressure on rural medical facilities and essential supplies.
These new provisions will go into effect on Saturday, April 18 at 5:00 am, and will have the full force and effect of law upon approval by the Executive Council.
Permalink: http://mn.gov/governor/news/index.jsp?id=1055-428892
Finnaly a Governor heard aloud pop and saw light! HA!

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm riding up there June 4th thru the 7th. Probably not go on long rides everyday I'm there. Anyone still interested ?

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got the Hard NO from the wife on her coming to the cabin this weekend if anyone wants to join me. Heading up solo, both boys are working.

I should be there about 10:00 am Friday and leaving Monday. Gonna put the pontoon in, do a little fishing and do some SXS riding.

Come on up and stay free of charge.

Reactions: Cuoutdoors
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is anyone still planning on going ? I'm riding up there June 4th thru the 7th.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!