MIRROR - REAR VIEW

C

Capitan

May 26, 2020
Friant, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good Afternoon,

I am looking to add another mirror on my 1000-5. I currently have two side mirrors; however, I would like to add a center rear view mirror as in automobiles. I found one on sidebysidesports.com. Expensive, what do you expect for these toys! Any recommendations or stay away from...... comments.

I appreciate your opinions.

Thank you

Reactions: TxDoc
49north

49north

Jan 9, 2021
Daisy WA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
I recently purchased some side rear view mirrors ( I know, not rear view) off of amazon and spent a lot of time reading the reviews to make a decision. I ended up with some nice solid inexpensive mirrors that are perfect..until I put on a windshield which I am sure will interfere with.
TLDR Check out amazon and don't spend a fortune.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Good Afternoon,

I am looking to add another mirror on my 1000-5. I currently have two side mirrors; however, I would like to add a center rear view mirror as in automobiles. I found one on sidebysidesports.com. Expensive, what do you expect for these toys! Any recommendations or stay away from...... comments.

I appreciate your opinions.

Thank you
I use an oem Honda Powersports accessory rear view mirror. It's easy to install, fits well, and is a solid mount that remains adjusted. Yes, Honda parts are more expensive but you get what you pay for.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!