MIRROR - REAR VIEW

C

Capitan

May 26, 2020
Friant, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good Afternoon,

I am looking to add another mirror on my 1000-5. I currently have two side mirrors; however, I would like to add a center rear view mirror as in automobiles. I found one on sidebysidesports.com. Expensive, what do you expect for these toys! Any recommendations or stay away from...... comments.

I appreciate your opinions.

Thank you

Reactions: TxDoc
49north

49north

Jan 9, 2021
Daisy WA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
I recently purchased some side rear view mirrors ( I know, not rear view) off of amazon and spent a lot of time reading the reviews to make a decision. I ended up with some nice solid inexpensive mirrors that are perfect..until I put on a windshield which I am sure will interfere with.
TLDR Check out amazon and don't spend a fortune.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Good Afternoon,

I am looking to add another mirror on my 1000-5. I currently have two side mirrors; however, I would like to add a center rear view mirror as in automobiles. I found one on sidebysidesports.com. Expensive, what do you expect for these toys! Any recommendations or stay away from...... comments.

I appreciate your opinions.

Thank you
I use an oem Honda Powersports accessory rear view mirror. It's easy to install, fits well, and is a solid mount that remains adjusted. Yes, Honda parts are more expensive but you get what you pay for.

Reactions: TripleB