Rear prop shaft rotational play

lukpy8810

lukpy8810

Oct 10, 2023
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Should there be any rotational play in the rear prop shaft (between trans and diff)? I can rotate mine about 1 half turn by hand before I see any engagement of the rear differential (machine is jack up in back and in neutral and turf mode)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Id say thats a bit much!
Did u fix the other related problem you have another thread on?

Reactions: TxDoc
lukpy8810

lukpy8810

Oct 10, 2023
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Id say thats a bit much!
Did u fix the other related problem you have another thread on?
No I have not yet! I just figured I should ask this question in a separate thread since the other one was quite lengthy.
It's going to the dealer today after I get home from work. I suspect the diff will need replacement or rebuild. Could do it my self just don't have the time

Reactions: Remington and CID
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No I have not yet! I just figured I should ask this question in a separate thread since the other one was quite lengthy.
It's going to the dealer today after I get home from work. I suspect the diff will need replacement or rebuild. Could do it my self just don't have the time
Right on.
make surebu get an estimate first.
And please come back (to the original thread) with results. Too many start a thread and never come back and leave us hanging like Epstine

lukpy8810

lukpy8810

Oct 10, 2023
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Right on.
make surebu get an estimate first.
And please come back (to the original thread) with results. Too many start a thread and never come back and leave us hanging like Epstine
Lol will do I'll.post on the other one when I learn more!

Reactions: Remington and CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!