P1000 Montana Title

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
OHIO
The law is good news for farmers who plan to use utility vehicles this season. If farmers plan to use a utility vehicle on the farm, they should know the following before taking the vehicle out:

• In order to use a utility vehicle on a public road, a driver must be traveling from one farm field to another farm field for agricultural purposes.
  • Utility vehicle drivers must display a SMV on any utility vehicle used on a public road as it travels between farm fields.
  • Ohio Revised Code Section 5589.10 prohibits the placement of earth, mud, manure, or other injurious materials on a public highway. Therefore, farmers should avoid leaving such debris in the roadway or clean up the roadway if a utility vehicle leaves mud behind.
I'm always going from one farm to the next. My buddies farm down the road. My buddies farm up the road.

• Haha
Reactions: CID and Smittyp
B

BRMRIDER

Dec 23, 2021
Haymarket, Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been thinking of doing this, I have a brother in Arizona and a nephew in North Carolina. They both allow SXS on there roads, I live in Virginia and don't allow them.. My brother is checking on this in Arizona to see if we can either put in his name or if I can keep it it in my name. I haven"t contacted my nephew yet about this, he has the same last name as I. This I hope would allow me drive my SXS on secondary roads in Va. and also allow me to take it to Ocracoke Beach N.C. so I don't have to spend $650. on a golf cart there every summer. Help if you can, what the best direction to take.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!