jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
After going through the Takeover and not gettin to ride and mingle as much as I would have like too due to reasons I’ll explain in a vid shortly, I really want to start getting together with other members to ride more often. After all, it’s thanks mostly to a lot of the members here and the support @Hondasxs showed to a rookie content creator, that my YouTube channel and the Appalachian Mountain Riders brand has had such a successfull start!

What I would like to do is try to have just a local group ride every couple months or so (hopefully more often if I can ever do A.M.R. full time) on some trails in Pa and it’s bordering states with those who live near by.

Not an official event or anything (though I am still working on planning an AMR meet and greet here sometime soon) but just getting together with a small group to spend a weekend riding somewhere.

Let me know some of you thoughts and ideas and if you have any interest.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm game!!!My wife and Daughter are blowing my phone up with local trails they want to explore ever since we got back...

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Is there a forum topic on here for announcing rides @Hondasxs. Might be good to have.

Reactions: sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is there a forum topic on here for announcing rides @Hondasxs. Might be good to have.
Yep, there is a whole regional section - Regional Forums
There is also a Calendar but it lacks features - https://hondasxs.com/calendar/
And, once a ride is posted, an RSVP list can be added to it!

I hope within next few months I can have a better Ride/Event section.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mines and Meadows (PA)...good for a day ride, could do a weekend, but some might get bored

Hatfield McCoy (WV)...pick a trail head for each day (I could spend weeks riding down there if I had the time) I like it for a three day weekend, but not one that is based around a holiday because that is when "everyone" goes

Wayne National Forest (OH)...I've not been yet, but it is on my list of places to go

Just the places off the top of my head

I'm game to connect for a ride.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I know I plan on going to the East Coast Side by Side cancer ride in June. It’s going to be at Mountain Ridge Atv Park in northern Pa. It would be awesome to represent the forum and our Pioneers if we could get a group together for it.

I’ll make a post about it in the regional section so I can get an idea of who might be able to make it so let me know there if you might be able to make it.

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Might want to change the tag on the thread from "meet & great" to "meet & greet"
I'm not trying to be the grammar police just trying to be helpful, if it was just in your post I wouldn't have even bothered mentioned it.

Reactions: jay_man81
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@jay_man81 What was the issue with your truck heading home?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know I plan on going to the East Coast Side by Side cancer ride in May. It’s going to be at Mountain Ridge Atv Park in northern Pa. I would be awesome to represent the forum and our Pioneers if we could get a group together for it. I can get more info for everyone if you’re interested.

I might be able to make that. I will look it up and see the details and get back with you.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like it is....June 16 at Mt. Ridge ATV Park in Central City, PA
A Cancer Fundraiser ride
Is that the one you were thinking?

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Might want to change the tag on the thread from "meet & great" to "meet & greet"
I'm not trying to be the grammar police just trying to be helpful, if it was just in your post I wouldn't have even bothered mentioned it.
Lol...thanks!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
About 3 1/2 hour drive for me. At the day trip limit for sure, but I will check with the family and see they want to make a weekend of it. My wife being a Stage 3 Melanoma survivor would probably really like the idea.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Still not sure. It’s looking like the cp3 pump is going bad and under heavy load can’t keep up with fuel demand. Goes in Next week to get looked at so fingers crossed it’s nothing else.

Your not going to do a video on R&R the cp3?
My Duramax is slowly gaining oil level (it's going up).
It's a LLY so the injectors are outside the valve covers (known fault of the LB7 - crack an injector and fuel dumps in to the oil).
So I figure the cp3 is leaking fuel in to the block.
I need to bone up a little on this to figure out how to diagnose it as the actual problem.
Then figure out if it's something I want to tackle myself or not.
(and somehow I'm really off topic again)

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Talked to my wife and she is in for the Cancer benefit ride. We have to nail down animal sitters, but it usually isn't a problem. Count us at 85% sure at the moment.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@lee @jay_man81
I have access to Shop key if you need or want step by step directions on replacement and/or how to diagnose the cp3.
@lee if you want to tackle this yourself, and are not confident in your abilities, I can drive down to you on a weekend and help swap it out.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!