jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Last month me a few of my friends met up with @Chooglin, @Choogsbro and a few others to spend a few days riding Hatfield McCoy. I will have several vids from this trip to come and will post all others I put together here as well.

Day 1 Part 1:

Day 1 Part 2:

Day 2 Part 1:

Day 2 Part 2:

Last edited:
C

Chooglin

Really enjoyed watching this. It's to bad you're machine broke on day 1 but that didn't stop you.

Can't wait to watch part 2 , so get busy on that :)

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Part 2 is now up! @Chooglin @Choogsbro
Which system did y'all ride? We've done the northern stuff a couple of times (devil anse, bearwallow, Rockhouse), thinking about a trip to the southern grouping in September. Have you rode both? Thoughts on how they compare?

Reactions: Plumber32
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Which system did y'all ride? We've done the northern stuff a couple of times (devil anse, bearwallow, Rockhouse), thinking about a trip to the southern grouping in September. Have you rode both? Thoughts on how they compare?
Indian Ridge, Pinnical Creek, and the third one escapes me right now but it's the other system that is right there next to the other two

BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
I enjoy all your vids. Thanks for sharing your time and information.

Reactions: jay_man81
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!