lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
@Neohio that is a very generous offer - hopefully I won't have to take you up on it.
Confidence is not my issue, I have been trained by my employer to believe I can do anything.
My problem is understanding where the kiddie pool ends and the deep end of the pool starts.

FYI, you where on my short list for people I wanted to meet up with at the takeover.
It didn't happen but I figure there is some traction for regional rides so it will happen some where.

Reactions: Mudwing and Neohio
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just booked a Friday night 7/15 through Sunday 7/17 hotel stay for it
Hampton Inn @ 324 Laurel Crest Road, Somerset, Pennsylvania

I guess this makes us 95% sure now. :)

Reactions: jay_man81
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Neohio that is a very generous offer - hopefully I won't have to take you up on it.
Confidence is not my issue, I have been trained by my employer to believe I can do anything.
My problem is understanding where the kiddie pool ends and the deep end of the pool starts.

FYI, you where on my short list for people I wanted to meet up with at the takeover.
It didn't happen but I figure there is some traction for regional rides so it will happen some where.
I believe we spoke, not sure we introduced ourselves via screen name though.
If you want help diagnosing, I can help get you in the correct direction.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Your not going to do a video on R&R the cp3?
Trust me, I would do it myself if I had time. Aside from all the stuff you have to remove to get at the pump it’s not to hard to do, just time consuming. However...I have to many yelling at me to get back to uploading so I need to get cracking on the list I have for videos before an angry mob storms my social media platforms...lol.

Reactions: lee
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I just booked a Friday night 7/15 through Sunday 7/17 hotel stay for it
Hampton Inn @ 324 Laurel Crest Road, Somerset, Pennsylvania

I guess this makes us 95% sure now. :)
Awesome! I’m probably going to take the toyhauler unless all the hookup sites are booked. I need to get on the ball and reserve a sight!

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Jay, It was nice to meet you at takeover. Your trails you ride in your videos look great and I'd be in for some riding over your way. I've never been there much.

Reactions: jay_man81

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!