Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I will say, aftermarket shocks are a virtual necessity for this stuff. Don't know how @KyGal83 is still dealing with the stockers!
I thought the same thing and was going to put it on the list but that's about the most expensive accessory you can get. There was a long list after my first TO and aftermarket shocks were at the top of it. I think you're all in at that point.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a 2015 Pioneer 500. It has a Honda windshield, roof, back window, soft doors, winch, LED lights front and back, and getting ready to install a second battery with isolator. Inside and outside rear view mirrors.
What upgrades would you recommend?
Torque locker?
Turn signal kit?
Power steering?
Snow plow?
Other?
I live in south central Indiana but could be moving to northern Indiana in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The answer to your ? Is whether you want
More traction
The ability to drive on road
Easier steering
The ability to remove snow
Otherwise I suggest you do all of em 😎

Reactions: Hoosier1960
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I thought the same thing and was going to put it on the list but that's about the most expensive accessory you can get. There was a long list after my first TO and aftermarket shocks were at the top of it. I think you're all in at that point.

Exactly right. A difficult decision for sure. You better love your machine and plan on keeping it for a while!

Hoosier1960

Hoosier1960

Lifetime Member
Jul 26, 2023
Indiana
Ownership

1. 500
Bring it to the Takeover this year. You'll get to meet a bunch of cool people that also have P5's. You'll get a better idea of that machine's capabilities and limitations and get to check out other peoples rides. Guaranteed to have a list at the end of that weekend.

Ok, you guys have talked me into it. I plan on coming if at all possible and my gf wants to come too. Any requirements to ride in the park such as helmets, flags, etc?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, you guys have talked me into it. I plan on coming if at all possible and my gf wants to come too. Any requirements to ride in the park such as helmets, flags, etc?

Helmets are required for the road but not the actual trails unless under 18. Insurance is also required for the road.

No flags needed.

Currently one riding pass per vehicle. Details on getting that are in the Takeover thread.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Not in a sxs unless you're riding on the road I believe? Even then I think if it's just for a short distance to hit a connecting trail you'd be alright. Most of us ride up and down Stinking Creek Rd with no helmet the whole weekend and I've never seen a LEO down there. Just need to setup accommodations whether tent camping, RV or there's a couple motels everyone stays at, Comfort Inn or Hampton Inn. Other than that bring a good attitude, don't be afraid to talk to people and have fun.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

Also… be on the lookout in the TO section for a P5 exclusive ride. Last two years there has been one. Great opportunity to spend the day with other P5 owners.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!