P500 Mounting Kolpin dbl gun rack

S

Spoonbill11

Oct 3, 2020
West Monroe, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Help! I just got a Kolpin dbl gun rack and the bracket is not wide enough to get bolts around upper roll bar in cab. I need mounting recommendations; and want to know if the Honda roof is strong enough to mount it to ? Thanks for any help.

S

Spoonbill11

Oct 3, 2020
West Monroe, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Help! I just got a Kolpin dbl gun rack and the bracket is not wide enough to get bolts around upper roll bar in cab. I need mounting recommendations; and want to know if the Honda roof is strong enough to mount it to ? Thanks for any help.
BTW, I have a P5.

L

leboyd

Jun 14, 2020
houston
Possibly go to a hardware store and get u-bolts that are the appropriate size? I don't know how the koplin mounts exactly. Maybe pictures would help.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!