Mud run

All_Moto

All_Moto

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kearney mo
Ownership

1. Talon R
Local mud run happens here every Memorial Day. Last year, the week before the mud run, I broke the driveshaft. Didn’t have a new one in time so didn’t run last year.

this year came. Kinda snuck up, didn’t really do much to get ready. I haven’t had my machine in mud or water since putting the turbo on. Been driving my beater more lately, keeping the talon in mint shape. Thought wth, and decided to take the talon. Was a good time. Only got beat by my dad, I built his rzr. The talon did pretty good. I didn’t pick the best line. Regret not buying in twice. She pulled really hard off the line. I launched it at the rev limiter, running 33” system 3 xt300’s. Pulled one wheel off the line. Was pretty happy with it. Gonna work in editing the video and have it on the YouTube channel soon

A8F012AD 74FD 4C1A A711 7C5B53AC330C 2AE0129F ED10 4ECF 80F2 ABB271DB3C46 E4182749 22CD 429E A8F4 8559C8D31DF8

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Local mud run happens here every Memorial Day. Last year, the week before the mud run, I broke the driveshaft. Didn’t have a new one in time so didn’t run last year.

this year came. Kinda snuck up, didn’t really do much to get ready. I haven’t had my machine in mud or water since putting the turbo on. Been driving my beater more lately, keeping the talon in mint shape. Thought wth, and decided to take the talon. Was a good time. Only got beat by my dad, I built his rzr. The talon did pretty good. I didn’t pick the best line. Regret not buying in twice. She pulled really hard off the line. I launched it at the rev limiter, running 33” system 3 xt300’s. Pulled one wheel off the line. Was pretty happy with it. Gonna work in editing the video and have it on the YouTube channel soon

View attachment 336850 View attachment 336851 View attachment 336852
🤔......is it optics or does that front passenger wheel look like it's turning driver while the driver side is straight in that first pic?

Looks like a good ol' time 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!