P1000m5 - MUDBUGG - ......... Camo 1000-5 Deluxe

JasonJ

JasonJ

Jan 5, 2016
North MS
Hey everyone... I thought I would add some pics of my Camo Deluxe since I enjoy looking through all of the build threads on here and getting ideas from those willing to share their experience with a newbie. I bought it at the beginning of February and have added a few things already, but have only had a chance to drive it around the neighborhood... going to change that asap! This is my first SxS and really my first off road anything since I was about 10 or 12 years old when we used to ride 3-wheelers in Arkansas (mid-80s). We had a Honda 200M and a Big Red that were bulletproof, so naturally I stuck with Honda. I wanted something fun to do with my wife and kids (2 girls, 4 and 7) that we could do as a family. After thinking back to the best times growing up, I knew we had to get something like this!

So enough with the life stories.... here she is the day I brought her home from Honda of Memphis.

AaaDEALER

AaaDEALERLOADEDUP

AaaDRIVEWAY

AaaPOSINGLOL

AaaDEALER AaaDEALERLOADEDUP

Last edited:
PCB67SS

PCB67SS

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2015
Panama City Beach
Looks Great....congratulations on the new machine. I'm sure the family will get plenty of long lasting memories with the time spent together on the trail.

Reactions: JasonJ
JasonJ

JasonJ

Jan 5, 2016
North MS
I added a 52 curved lightbar a couple of weeks ago. I made some brackets by cutting sections of 1/8 thick 2" angle and spreading it apart slightly to match the brackets that came with the light. Drilled and tapped it, mounted them to the lightbar, and drilled holes that matched the two bolts that hold the ROPS together and sandwiched it in between... its solid as a mofo this way, zero movement. Came out good.

AaaLEDBRACKETFAB

AaaBRACKET

AaaLEDsideshot

AaaLEDVSHOOD

AaaLEDdone

Reactions: ghost and pct
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Relaxed atmosphere logo on that trailer... What else do you have?

JasonJ

JasonJ

Jan 5, 2016
North MS
Relaxed atmosphere logo on that trailer... What else do you have?
Haha, good eye... Its a friends trailer that lives a couple of houses down, he's in RA along with another friend a couple of blocks down the road. One of them just sold his 61 Ford Country Sedan wagon and is building a 53 Chevy... and the other guy is building an LS powered K5 Blazer.
My cars are a little different. I just sold my 64 Impala (pics in link) and Im building another one, but a convertible, and I have a 57 Belair convertible in line after I finish the one Im working on now.
1964 Chevrolet Impala - Lowrider Magazine

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha, good eye... Its a friends trailer that lives a couple of houses down, he's in RA along with another friend a couple of blocks down the road. One of them just sold his 61 Ford Country Sedan wagon and is building a 53 Chevy... and the other guy is building an LS powered K5 Blazer.
My cars are a little different. I just sold my 64 Impala (pics in link) and Im building another one, but a convertible, and I have a 57 Belair convertible in line after I finish the one Im working on now.
1964 Chevrolet Impala - Lowrider Magazine
I'm not into the low rider scene, but I can definitely respect the amount of work you put into that car. The details are amazing. Ready to see you make this Honda amazing as well. Enjoy.

Reactions: JasonJ
JasonJ

JasonJ

Jan 5, 2016
North MS
Kinda looks like a rats nest right now, but its a work in process.... Added 2nd battery and isolator last weekend. Still need to add the volt meters that came with the kit. Hoping to clean it up a little once I get everything done.

AaaDUALbatts

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!