P500 Mudbusters Did It

A

AZMountainRider

I am looking into these and it looks like from the pics on their site the front fender ones might cover some/all of those gaps that allow mud into those places we put our extra stuff. Can anyone who installed these confirm or reject that theory?

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
I purchased mudbusters extra width fender flares for the front of my P5 and I must tell ya awesome product they work great keep the side of machine much cleaner nice install very nice people I didn't do the rears cause I have my custom made cargo box with my own custom fender flares so you can buy either a whole set just rears just fronts and if you break one they will sell you what you just need SUCH A DEAL ! I would recommend them to anyone with a P-5 and one more thing shipping was very fast and free

Reactions: Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I purchased mudbusters extra width fender flares for the front of my P5 and I must tell ya awesome product they work great keep the side of machine much cleaner nice install very nice people I didn't do the rears cause I have my custom made cargo box with my own custom fender flares so you can buy either a whole set just rears just fronts and if you break one they will sell you what you just need SUCH A DEAL ! I would recommend them to anyone with a P-5 and one more thing shipping was very fast and free
Let's see some picso_O

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
IMG 2370
Extended version of mud buster fender flares the offer 2 I went the wider ones work great

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Like the doors! Flares look great! Thanks for the photos

Reactions: miano248
SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
I have had these for several weeks and my take on them are this: Don't bother with the narrower front ones unless you are on stock wheels and tires...total waste. The rear ones, though I think a neat design, will not save you from mud getting on the back rack...the majority of that comes from the rear. Not a fan of where the pins they use to hold them on comes into the floorboard on the inside. They were all easy to install and instructions were decent. The drivers side front is not the same design as the passenger side front, which had me calling and sounding stupid-LOL but they were very helpful....In conclusion...I think I need mud flaps on the rear :)

hambone

hambone

Mar 14, 2015
Southeast Indiana
fender flares have a little give I don't think they will snap but you can ask the guys @ mudbusters they were pretty cool and answered all my question
Let us know how they work out please!
They look nice, and a long as they don't crack when hit, I am all in

Reactions: miano248

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!