Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Is there a valid discount code available curantly?

Reactions: Bad_bowtie
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm not srue. May give them a call.
I tried the code earlier in the post and it’s no longer valid. There probably closed today. I’ll call tomorrow or Wednesday if they don’t respond by then.

SuperDutyJohn

SuperDutyJohn

Aug 20, 2018
Vero Beach, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I tried the code earlier in the post and it’s no longer valid. There probably closed today. I’ll call tomorrow or Wednesday if they don’t respond by then.
I was looking around Amazon yesterday (Sunday) looking to solve the massive sand and mud problem I've created with Portals and 30x10 14" Intimidators, any how, can't get any quick shipping with MudBusters unless I spend $56 bucks to get them a day or two earlier. I suspect Amazon's software picked up the other parts I bought and were looking to gouge me on shipping.

Q. Why aren't Mudbuster products not offered on Amazon Prime? I can get a built in Nutone Vacuum to my house in two days, you'd think I could get mud flaps faster than two weeks.

BTW, no discount code anymore....

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was looking around Amazon yesterday (Sunday) looking to solve the massive sand and mud problem I've created with Portals and 30x10 14" Intimidators, any how, can't get any quick shipping with MudBusters unless I spend $56 bucks to get them a day or two earlier. I suspect Amazon's software picked up the other parts I bought and were looking to gouge me on shipping.

Q. Why aren't Mudbuster products not offered on Amazon Prime? I can get a built in Nutone Vacuum to my house in two days, you'd think I could get mud flaps faster than two weeks.

BTW, no discount code anymore....
Wish I had an answer to that. As for the discount code, I haven’t heard from them. Looks like it’s ben 35 weeks since they’ve ben on our forum. That’s not good business if there a vender on here IMO. I haven’t called them either, some things have come up since I inquired on here. There flares are nice, I like the rears I have, I have 2” rear spacers and they still keep the mud from flinging in the back of my shirt. If you have some time, give them a call and see if there’s a member discount and post it please.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Full and extra wide set working good on Pioneer 500 with 5+2 offset rims. No mud clogs thrown in cab now.

BAD03CAC A945 4D1A 882A EF88DD490D0E

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm thinking about adding Mudbuster XL's to my new Pioneer 1000 5 LE.
Are there discounts being offered to Forum members?

Thanks
Dirtstiff's 1000
Jim
Try the one from the post above yours;) ^

DBOne

DBOne

Dec 3, 2018
Southern Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
They are very well made and great people to work with, willing to do just about anything custom you might want. If you are having issues with code you can contact via email/phone and they will get back to you. I believe contact info. is on their website.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ready to pull the trigger on a set of xl's
Mudbusters do you have an updated discount code?

Reactions: sharp
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Disappointed the 10% off HONDASXS.com code did not work:(... placed my order anyway but just not left with that valued customer feeling:oops:

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can a person buy JUST the rear mud guards? I'm gonna go with the Honda front flares, and want the back ones mainly to keep mud from flying forward of the rear tires under the bed..

Reactions: sharp
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Can a person buy JUST the rear mud guards? I'm gonna go with the Honda front flares, and want the back ones mainly to keep mud from flying forward of the rear tires under the bed..
Yes it looks like you have the option to purchase just the front or rear. I just ordered the fronts for my P5

Last edited:
Reactions: mjn
DBOne

DBOne

Dec 3, 2018
Southern Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes, you can buy them separate front or rears. I have the front Honda OEM flares installed along with the front Mudbusters (designed specifically to mount on OEM flares) and they look great. I just installed so haven't been in the mud yet but by the looks of them they should work very well. I am trying to keep mud off my cab doors as I have the full cab glass.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!