• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Multi function digital dash info.

Discussion in 'General Pioneer 700 Discussion' started by rzrmudder, Jul 25, 2013.

1. rzrmudder

rzrmudder New Member

The factory installed Digital Dash found on the Pioneer will help keep you informed on the condition, current situation, and expected maintenance through its multi function display. This display offers several indicators: Neutral, Reverse, Parking Brake, Differential Lock, High Temperature, Check Engine, and, Seat Belt indicators.

The dash also offers a main display with the following:
    • Gear Position Display, showing what gear the SxS is in.
    • 4WD, showing if the SxS is in 4 wheel drive. This will be shown if the diff lock indicator is on.

The multi function “MODE” button allows for the following:
    • Speedometer Display, showing the current speed of the SxS. In MPH or KM/H.
    • Odometer Display, showing the total lifetime miles/kilometers.
    • Trip-Meter, showing the miles traveled during this trip.
    • Fuel Gage Display, showing the fuel supply currently in the tank. It will flash “LO FUEL” to indicate reserve level.
    • Digital Clock, showing the time as set by the user.
    • Coolant Temperature, showing the coolant temp. This is in addition to the HOT indicator light.
    • Hour-Meter, showing the total lifetime hours with the ignition in the ON position.

The display also includes a maintenance reminder system showing the following:
    • A wrench symbol appears at first 100 miles or 20 hours indicating first service is needed.
    • A wrench symbol with a 1 above it appears indicating time for regular maintenance #1 at odd/hundred hours (ex 100, 300, 500… hours)
    • A wrench symbol with a 2 below it appears indicting time for regular maintenance #2 at even/hundred hours (ex 200, 400, 600… hours)

2. atvsnowman

atvsnowman New Member

All that from one button. There is only that one MODE button right?
    I'm glad to see the coolant temperature, But I think it is in a bar meter not not temp numbers. Still might be nice to add one so you can see it all the time. I dont under stand this maintenance thing.. wrench 1, 2,3??? Whats the purpose.

3. greenatv

greenatv New Member
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Ya. I don see that one button doing all that. But who knows... I guess it could. I want to learn more about this maintenance thing.