Multi function digital dash info.

R

rzrmudder

Apr 6, 2013
The factory installed Digital Dash found on the Pioneer will help keep you informed on the condition, current situation, and expected maintenance through its multi function display. This display offers several indicators: Neutral, Reverse, Parking Brake, Differential Lock, High Temperature, Check Engine, and, Seat Belt indicators.

The dash also offers a main display with the following:
• Gear Position Display, showing what gear the SxS is in.
• 4WD, showing if the SxS is in 4 wheel drive. This will be shown if the diff lock indicator is on.

The multi function “MODE” button allows for the following:
• Speedometer Display, showing the current speed of the SxS. In MPH or KM/H.
• Odometer Display, showing the total lifetime miles/kilometers.
• Trip-Meter, showing the miles traveled during this trip.
• Fuel Gage Display, showing the fuel supply currently in the tank. It will flash “LO FUEL” to indicate reserve level.
• Digital Clock, showing the time as set by the user.
• Coolant Temperature, showing the coolant temp. This is in addition to the HOT indicator light.
• Hour-Meter, showing the total lifetime hours with the ignition in the ON position.

The display also includes a maintenance reminder system showing the following:
• A wrench symbol appears at first 100 miles or 20 hours indicating first service is needed.
• A wrench symbol with a 1 above it appears indicating time for regular maintenance #1 at odd/hundred hours (ex 100, 300, 500… hours)
• A wrench symbol with a 2 below it appears indicting time for regular maintenance #2 at even/hundred hours (ex 200, 400, 600… hours)

Reactions: Swampcollie
atvsnowman

atvsnowman

Mar 28, 2013
All that from one button. There is only that one MODE button right?
I'm glad to see the coolant temperature, But I think it is in a bar meter not not temp numbers. Still might be nice to add one so you can see it all the time. I dont under stand this maintenance thing.. wrench 1, 2,3??? Whats the purpose.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya. I don see that one button doing all that. But who knows... I guess it could. I want to learn more about this maintenance thing.

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys i know this is old post been lookin around this post os all i found but anyway while out riding today my Maintince wrench symbol came on but also a -2 at the bottom what does this mean
I will post picture

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
4128DA87 6F64 4B91 9B01 6197DF48C998

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
That's how many miles past the maintenance reminder you are.
Push the button and it will cycle threw.
There is a tripmeter and a hourmeter for maintenance. Like a countdown. Or in your case, past due.

Reactions: Russ989
Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Also i might add it read -1 for awhile then -2 im sure its in my manual but left it at camp so im just curious

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Also i might add it read -1 for awhile then -2 im sure its in my manual but left it at camp so im just curious

Ya I cycled thru the modes but had not seen this I figured it was something to do with maintenance any way always learning something i knew someone on here had the answer
thanks

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
if/when you do said maintenance and reset the reminder, it will show you the miles before the next maintenance is due. Its a good feature so you can plan ahead and get ready for upcoming maintenance....if you scroll through the menus every now and again.

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
if/when you do said maintenance and reset the reminder, it will show you the miles before the next maintenance is due. Its a good feature so you can plan ahead and get ready for upcoming maintenance....if you scroll through the menus every now and again.

Thanks for yals replies will be doing all maintenance myself will change oil soon

C

CWL23

Mar 31, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I went through my options on my dash and on the last one on the screen by its self it has the coolant symbol and says low. I just bought it brand new only 13 miles on it . Is it anything to worry about.

BillEwing

BillEwing

Apr 10, 2019
kingston springs tn
Ownership

1. 700-4
That's how many miles past the maintenance reminder you are.
Push the button and it will cycle threw.
There is a tripmeter and a hourmeter for maintenance. Like a countdown. Or in your case, past due.
Great information thank you!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!