P1000 My 2022 P1K5 Trail accessories build

J_Rip

J_Rip

Sep 21, 2022
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice Cab lighting- I have been researching trying to find good lights for using as you did (interior dome lights) attached to the courtesy light. Do you have a part references for the lights you used? Nice use of the dash space - I did a similar mod to use that space as well.
This is what I did.

Reactions: Hogwild
Hogwild

Hogwild

Sep 21, 2022
Nor cal
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is what I did.
Thanks for sharing your work! Very nice set up, what lights did you use and how did you mount them? Really nice touch being able to have such a wide level of bright to very dim.

J_Rip

J_Rip

Sep 21, 2022
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for sharing your work! Very nice set up, what lights did you use and how did you mount them? Really nice touch being able to have such a wide level of bright to very dim.
I appreciate the kind words. The video doesn't do it a whole lot of justice, I'm terrible at filming. The lights came with 3m tape and I also threw on some zip ties for added strength. I'll add the lights I used and the dimmer switch.

Reactions: Hogwild

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!