Brilliant ! Nice job !

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Forgot to mention I also trimmed off the small vertical plastic lip supports of trash can on both ends. Fully loaded with goodies and wheeling yesterday, nothing moved at all. I think the molding off bottom where it forms over brake divider helps stopping trash can from moving anywhere, even over rough terrain.View attachment 37600View attachment 37601View attachment 37602
have had this over 2 yrs now my only prob are random mice nests lol even with mothballs in there

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Nascar

Nascar

Feb 20, 2017
Cariboo, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks. If I would have trimmed off the one hook spot and squared up the factory hole more, then I wouldn’t have had the wrinkle in the trash can on the one end, but then I would have no anchor point on that one corner for the rubber dust cover. I can live with the wrinkle.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Get a cat. lol My neighbors love our cat, as she cleans up all the mice around here.
i live in the middle of no where there are alot of feral cats but they are the annoying field mice anything left out in the winter gets them

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Back with a 14 month review.. If you reference my 3 month review you can see I am very happy with my P5. After two services and a year of abuse my machine is running stronger then ever. It still starts first key turn, even in extreme cold. Still hauls plenty of firewood with no loss of power and still pushes a foot of snow no problem.
The only gripe I had was with the storage. However if you follow my postings at all you can see I have solved that problem rather easy. I purchased the $3 three gallon trash bin for under the seat, splurged on the OEM under hood trey and grabbed a cargo frame bag from quad boss. I have plenty of storage now!
The HONDA reliability and quality is well represented on the P500. I continue to be very happy with my purchase.

Side note: after a year I do not miss the top end speeds at all. I've been more then happy with the 40mph top speed.
Even with my P1 I rarely run faster than 30MPH. Life is going by fast, slow down!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Forgot to mention I also trimmed off the small vertical plastic lip supports of trash can on both ends. Fully loade
20170211 115756
d wit
h goodies and wheeling yesterday, nothing moved at all. I think the molding off bottom where it forms over brake divider helps stopping trash can from moving anywhere, even over rough terrain.View attachment 37600View attachment 37601View attachment 37602

But have to remove seat
to get to it....Ummm
I think the door bags
are easier to get at
my 2 cents
note....bag on inside of door

Nascar

Nascar

Feb 20, 2017
Cariboo, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Takes less than 10 sec’s to get under seat. No big deal. I also have a door bag. Can’t have enough storage.

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!