BOX1

P500 My 500 build

G

GSK

Jun 7, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Finally able to post the results of my build, although it is a constant work in progress. I got a lot of really good ideas and info from this site as I have been lurking here for some time. This site seems to be a great bunch of people more than happy to share knowledge and information. Anyway, here is the run down on modifications at this point:
Over head gun racks and dome light
Driver side mirror and rear view mirror
Home built roof, bed, bumper and brush guard
EMP hardcoat windshield
2500# winch
8'' LED light bar
Spider web poles
Shovel and mount
ITP wheels 5+2 with Quad Boss Street & Trail tires 26-9-12 fronts 26-12-12 rears
Sway bar removed
Reverse bypass
I still need to do the heat/ noise shield and I'm sure I will find more things to add and modify. These things are addicting!!
A big thanks to all of you guys for sharing your ideas and knowledge!!

Sxs1 Sxs9 Sxs10 Sxs5 Sxs8 Sxs11

G

GSK

Jun 7, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks. These machines have some type of hypnosis effect or something, it just keeps calling out for more attention and mods. I'm not sure where it will end, but it is a fun adventure for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Mudder
F

Fischer

Dec 22, 2019
The woods
Ownership

1. 500
Finally able to post the results of my build, although it is a constant work in progress. I got a lot of really good ideas and info from this site as I have been lurking here for some time. This site seems to be a great bunch of people more than happy to share knowledge and information. Anyway, here is the run down on modifications at this point:
EMP hardcoat windshield
2500# winch
8'' LED light bar
Spider web poles
Shovel and mount
ITP wheels 5+2 with Quad Boss Street & Trail tires 26-9-12 fronts 26-12-12 rears
Sway bar removed
Reverse bypass
I still need to do the heat/ noise shield and I'm sure I will find more things to add and modify. These things are addicting!!

View attachment 203289 View attachment 203290 View attachment 203291 View attachment 203292 View attachment 203293 View attachment 203294
EMP hardcoat windshield
2500# winch
8'' LED light bar
Spider web poles
Shovel and mount
Sway bar removed
Reverse bypass

View attachment 203289 View attachment 203290 View attachment 203291 View attachment 203292 View attachment 203293 View attachment 203294

F

Fischer

Dec 22, 2019
The woods
Ownership

1. 500
What kind of box is that on top of your rear rack?

G

GSK

Jun 7, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The black on is an old tool box that I've had for years, the white one is a small K2 cooler.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Nice looking rig @GSK 👍

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Looking nice. The P500 lends itself to so much customizing to fit so many needs. Years of enjoyment ahead.

Reactions: GSK
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!