drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
AH-HA!:eek: Ya'll thought I finally gave in and was coming over to the dark side didn't ya? Thought I was finally spending hundreds of dollars on a sound system so I could be like @Eltobgi or @Tigermark etc. Nope my $30 bluetooth speaker positioned on the inside of my roof is way louder than I need going up the trail. Yea, eat your hearts out boys!;)
https://amazon.com/gp/product/B010OYASRG/?tag=sxsweb24-20

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
AH-HA!:eek: Ya'll thought I finally gave in and was coming over to the dark side didn't ya? Thought I was finally spending hundreds of dollars on a sound system so I could be like @Eltobgi or @Tigermark etc. Nope my $30 bluetooth speaker positioned on the inside of my roof is way louder than I need going up the trail. Yea, eat your hearts out boys!;)
Amazon.com: Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker : Louder Volume 10W+, More Bass, Water Resistant, Perfect Speaker for Golf, Beach, Shower & Home (Black): Home Audio & Theater

[HASHTAG]#GatewayDrug[/HASHTAG].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Jshell3

Amazon.com: Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker : Louder Volume 10W+, More Bass, Water Resistant, Perfect Speaker for Golf, Beach, Shower & Home (Black): Home Audio & Theater
I used one of those at RRB b/c I had it in my fishing boat, and it's good sound and super easy to use. (Like you say). I just crammed it in my dash.

But ultimately, I knew I was just fooling myself. Lol.

So that little boombox went back to my bass boat.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Like @@nbomar said, its just the beginning! o_O Next thing will be rock lights and whips ! ;)

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What's a good brand rock lights I saw @joeymt33 and liked his any suggestions?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Sounds bars are great and simple to use! Welcome to the dark side my friend:)

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What's a good brand rock lights I saw @joeymt33 and liked his any suggestions?

I used these... 4 for $12 shipped. I can't say they're any better or worse than the others but I like them. I broke two of them at the takeover but they're cheap.

I've had 4 on the rear bumper of my truck for additional reverse lights since 2014 and they've never failed. Also use them as interior lights with out problem.

Reactions: GlockMeister
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@joeymt33 can you send me a link

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@joeymt33 can you send me a link

Oops, I meant to but I guess I didn't.....pm coming so The Don doesn't get pissy

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oops, I meant to but I guess I didn't.....pm coming so The Don doesn't get pissy

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.
Roger that!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@drfubar thank you for showing me the light! I find myself pondering why have this...
When this will do
IMG 0276
;)

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Have the earlier model. Good sound. Fits nice in the lower dash compartment. Plenty loud for the slower trails. Once you rolling down the road it's not quite as loud. Really good little speaker tho. Been eyeballing the different tunes everyone in the club have been using. Would like something a little more permanent and louder. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!