P500 my newest ride

M

msgtbill

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Picked up a 2020 P5 with 270 miles on it. Has a roof and aftermarket wheels and tires, believe they are 27s. I've been working on the new P5 every day for about a week. Got a front and rear W/S, three mirrors, an overhead gun rack, that I mounted vertical between the rear w/s and the head rests, also stuck a gun scabbard on the rear rack close to the cab, and moved a large storage box from my outlander to the P5. It was too big on the outlander, couldn't use the second seat, I have a smaller one from an older unit that I'm going to add so I can reinstall the rear seat... been busy. Tomorrow I will put my plate and sticker on it and maybe go for another ride... Last ride convinced me that the suspension needs work, but that money doesn't exist at this time. still need a winch as well... Trying to get it ready for Elk season that starts Oct 10. Also ordered a dust/heat shield from @trigger that shipped today...

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome and congrats. Recommend the Strongmade front bumper that you can directly mount your winch up high. Spring mounted car antennas are my spider web catchers for the no-windshield seasons.

. C5C63782 9A41 445F 8FB3 0924D874ECCC

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Picked up a 2020 P5 with 270 miles on it. Has a roof and aftermarket wheels and tires, believe they are 27s. I've been working on the new P5 every day for about a week. Got a front and rear W/S, three mirrors, an overhead gun rack, that I mounted vertical between the rear w/s and the head rests, also stuck a gun scabbard on the rear rack close to the cab, and moved a large storage box from my outlander to the P5. It was too big on the outlander, couldn't use the second seat, I have a smaller one from an older unit that I'm going to add so I can reinstall the rear seat... been busy. Tomorrow I will put my plate and sticker on it and maybe go for another ride... Last ride convinced me that the suspension needs work, but that money doesn't exist at this time. still need a winch as well... Trying to get it ready for Elk season that starts Oct 10. Also ordered a dust/heat shield from @trigger that shipped today...
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! Happy trails!

M

msgtbill

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Ordered a super winch 3500 black ops and a warn mount and the honda electrical cable. winch came on friday, but mount and cable are scheduled for tuesday. I also found turn signal lights and a generic switch I had mounted on a razor about ten years ago. Not sure I want to string wire to all four corners... Also the Trigger dust/heat shield came saturday so I'll have plenty to do this week.

M

msgtbill

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2021
idaho
Ownership

1. 500
had a good score today. a guy had ordered walker evans rear shocks and by the time they came in he had sold his ride, picked them up for $400, still in the box. installed today and now i see I'm going to need some fronts!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
had a good score today. a guy had ordered walker evans rear shocks and by the time they came in he had sold his ride, picked them up for $400, still in the box. installed today and now i see I'm going to need some fronts!
That's a good score!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!