NC New Guy

P

phoneman

Mar 13, 2021
meadville pa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Pennsylvania. I am knew to the group also and let me tell you, these guys in this club all give the best advice for anything you wanna accessorize your machine with!!

Reactions: Kinlaw and Lady01
Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome frome the middle ofthe mitten
Nice, my Bride and I grew up in Sanford/Hope and Coleman. Midland, Clare, Mt Pleasant, sometimes Gladwin, Farwell, and occasionally Saginaw/Bay City was our cruising hangouts. We are now justt north of Flint in Clio... Where is the middle for you?

Kinlaw

Kinlaw

Mar 26, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
just curious, as I ordered mine the beginning of February with the same options...when did you order yours?
I didn't order it. I just visited the dealership and they had a list of machines that were due in "over the next 4 months." Only one 2-seater 700 was scheduled, and it was a deluxe in Phantom Camo. It was fair game, not sold, so I put down a deposit. It arrived about 2-3 weeks later.

Reactions: Lady01
Kinlaw

Kinlaw

Mar 26, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
I added some camo Honda seat covers this weekend and installed the seatbelt override from the store. Swapped out my spark arrestor a couple of weeks ago. That stock one looks funny to me.

Also, I highly recommend the Seizmik overhead gun rack (OHGR).

Pioneer seat covers Pioneer spark arrestor Pioneer seizmik OHGR

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!