P500 Need cheap spare tire and rim for new 520

cory b

cory b

May 7, 2021
Ownership

1. 500
I am seeing different tires and wheels for the 500 and 520 and really just want simple spare to take with me after what happened last week at Turkey Bay. Valve stem got sheared off. I have spare stems but would like to have another spare just in case i cant fix something with the tire.

Can anyone point me in right direction for basic 520 rim and tire and the size. I dont want to do anything with spacers or bigger tires right now.

Reactions: Smitty335
B

Bomersteve35

Jan 9, 2021
Portland or
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
I would say go with a front tire and wheel as a spare. We went with 26x9 rocktane tires all the way around and with beadlocks. We also just spent the money and bought a matching spare. No-one wants to end a big trip due to a blown out unfixable tire

Reactions: The Green Goat
LilRedDonkey

LilRedDonkey

Feb 25, 2021
cheesyland
Ownership

1. 500
got a new wheel and tire off a 500 you can have but i'm in wi..

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!