P500 Need front half of ROPS

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
That stinks it's not covered. Can you see the entry point for the water? Warranty is for defects In workmanship and parts and unless you sank this thing or damaged the lights somehow it is clearly a defect.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That stinks it's not covered. Can you see the entry point for the water? Warranty is for defects In workmanship and parts and unless you sank this thing or damaged the lights somehow it is clearly a defect.
Exactly what I thought! I'm kinda pissed with Honda right now. Never been swamped. I do ride a lot of water every ride but still shouldn't happen. Owned my other one for 2 years and never a problem with the lights and never have swamped this one.
I called them and kinda b****ed. I wasn't yelling or screaming at them but I let them know I was pissed. I said well I can't even splash though a puddle and I have to be worried about this every time now. They told me that it could have been caused by a rock chip or other things. The headlights look perfect and have never done any mods or hit anything with the front end. They are gonna "look" into it further. Doubt anything will be done.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!