need help!!! Aux power wire.

Y

Yoshimtz2

Aug 31, 2013
I do not have the manual, and install the winch, but I need to know which wire is the power cut, someone could help me with that, a picture or manual to know which is, thank you very much, really appreciate it.

translated using google translate

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Re: need help!!!

There is a black/white wire on the back side of the fuse panel, look at the instructions for the Aux switch panel it tells you exactly which wire it is.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
[album]608[/album]
Here is the instructions in print so it can be translated.
#8. Remove the fuse box cover.
Release the fuse block from the side of the
compartment using a small flat blade screw driver to
release the locking tab.
#9. Turn the fuse block over and connect the power
harness wire tap connector to the White/black wire
in the position shown. Be sure the tap connector is
locked closed.
- White/Black wire is on second row, fith wire from left

Y

Yoshimtz2

Aug 31, 2013
I'm not sure that's what I want, I say the cables are on the side of the steering wheel coming from the ignition switch, to turn on the car and has power the winch, or turn it off and shut off power to the winch.

Translated with Google translate

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That wire on the fuse block is switched with the ignition. When the switch is on the wire has power when it's off it's without power.

Y

Yoshimtz2

Aug 31, 2013
Well, try it, right now I say if it turned out, and send you pictures of winch already installed, choose to keep it simple is always better to do, so the mount winch, is no big deal, but it has 4-point restraint with 8 screws total plate and the winch is mounted with 4 screws, the cable can deliver very well up and down as well as sideways, without touching defense, then to avoid problems with bending or reaching the same cable.

Thank you very much for the help, clarify doubts and for the prompt reply :)

Translated with Google translate

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!