P500 Need help!!! Fuel pump fuse?

Newfiebullet

Newfiebullet

Apr 13, 2016
Labrador, Canada
So I got my bike stuck today while plowing, it was up a pretty steep hill.
I ended up leaving it for 5-6 hours there because I had other stuff to do.

Just went out with my snowmobile to haul it out and it wouldn’t start. I figured where it was in a hill.... I hooked on to it and got it level.

When I turned the key no fuel pump kicked in, and the dash wouldn’t light up, I flicked the key a bunch of times and got the dash to light up but still no fuel pump. I tried it anyways but no go.

Took a little break to do some reading up on it and now the dash won’t light up again. Fuse? Relay? Is this because it was left on a steep angle for so long? Anyways I have no idea where to look.
Any ideas? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Check for broken/corroded eire. If all good and fuse is good, check power with a meter at the pump with the key on. If u have power that eay, u have a pump issue. If no power , u have a connection issue. Good luck

Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
These are very sensitive to low voltage. Been there. Will make you scratch your head. Plowing then stopped before time to recharge?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
These are very sensitive to low voltage. Been there. Will make you scratch your head. Plowing then stopped before time to recharge? Fuel pump relay is the square upper left of four.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!