E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can't find a source for the starter/choke switch # 35200-HM5-850. Mine is old and some features aren't working right. Anybody know where I can get a new one????
Adding this old ride to my Pioneer 1000-3eps so I can get into tight places Forest Service has created. Eric the Red.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Can't find a source for the starter/choke switch # 35200-HM5-850. Mine is old and some features aren't working right. Anybody know where I can get a new one????
Adding this old ride to my Pioneer 1000-3eps so I can get into tight places Forest Service has created. Eric the Red.

Eric....you can setup a saved search for that part number on eBay. Choose your notification preferences and you'll be alerted when one pops up.

Reactions: TripleB
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
H

HondaTech

Its discontinued, parts websites like that don't have real time info on discontinued parts.

H

HondaTech

Part # 35020-HM5-A10 should be the same switch assembly except it comes with the choke lever.

For whatever reason Honda shows the 96-97 model without the choke lever but the 98 has the choke lever included with the switch.

Im going to see if I can find a wiring diagram for each year and see if the connectors are the same.

EDIT: The 96-97 and 98 models have the same wiring connectors and the same color wires for the switch.

It's even cheaper than the old switch without the choke lever.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!