P1000 Need to stay same as OEM width...

V

vitulla

Aug 1, 2016
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey guys
300 miles and punctured A deluxe tire already...
Looking at changing all tires and maybe wheels but absolutely cannot be wider then 64"

I was thinking of going 28-10-14 all around so I can also have a spare, don't mind running spacers in the rear to bring them out like the fronts. What wheel setup would I need? Looking at tusk terrabites as tires.
Thanks

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Your looking at a 1/2" on each side and you are at 64. Not much play in your requirements.

Switching to anything outside factory rims is most likely going to be pushing 64.

Normally everyone runs a 7" rim with a 2-5 offset. This will overstep 64.
Another option is a 1-6 offset. But then you may run into clearance issues in the front as you are pushing the tire into the fender well.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just put 28's on your steel wheels and have fun. That's what I did and haven't found anywhere the other boys go that I can't. Blackwater Evolutions in 28x12.... Great tires

V

vitulla

Aug 1, 2016
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just put 28's on your steel wheels and have fun. That's what I did and haven't found anywhere the other boys go that I can't. Blackwater Evolutions in 28x12.... Great tires
28-10-14? Wouldn't bumping up the fronts to 10's make me 2 inches wider and therefore be around 64.9 inches?
Sorry for all the questions, being from Canada I will most probably be ordering from the US and cannot make a mistake or it will cost big bucks sending back

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I was curious on the setup you were running in the videos. But I have to say there is a certain level of skill involved in you making it where the others do! ;)

W

wyodlr

Aug 15, 2016
Cody Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
28-10-14? Wouldn't bumping up the fronts to 10's make me 2 inches wider and therefore be around 64.9 inches?
Sorry for all the questions, being from Canada I will most probably be ordering from the US and cannot make a mistake or it will cost big bucks sending back
Try putting your rear tires on the front and measure it

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!