P1000 Trac width

P

Pioneer2021

Jul 31, 2022
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have 5-2 offset with a 1” spacer in the rear currently. Recently put a Strongmade 2” lift in and want to go a little wider and keep my trac width even front and rear so it don’t look wierd. I was wondering if I went with the rb3 wide trac kit if it would keep the width the same front and rear or do I need to go with a 2” spacer in the rear and a 1” in the front. would like to know how wide I would be if I did do this.

Also I have been looking around at light truck tires and have a couple questions, can I use talon stock rear rims all the way around or would I be better off to get a 5-2 offset 15” rim

Some pics of this year before the lift

IMG 2680 IMG 2678 IMG 2172

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ditch that bracket lift. Search up top about it and youll see many reasons why. If u have Fox or aftermarket shocks, put some per load on them to get your lift. With aftermarket A arms. Then got to RB3 off road and get there wide track bundle spacers and you will be happy with your ride most of all, and your trac and width.
Using 2” spacers istnt the best idea for many reasons and youll have to with that lift. Kind of a moot point. As always, buy once cry once.
Youll see.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I need to go with a 2” spacer in the rear and a 1” in the front. would like to know how wide I would be if I did do this.
Youll look like Mine (4yrs ago) before i got smart and ditched the poor mans lift. U will feel tippy and unstable after a while. Also that 2-1” spacers can b hard on your suspension components and your camber will be all fuc’d till u get new arms. Those are 28’s and before my chop top. The bracket lift changes you suspension geometry to an almost vertical position, robing you of full suspension articulation. U cant tell the difference till u go back then u say WOW!
IMG 7036
IMG 7035

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I have 5-2 offset with a 1” spacer in the rear currently ... was wondering if I went with the rb3 wide trac kit if it would keep the width the same front and rear or do I need to go with a 2” spacer in the rear and a 1” in the front.
RB3 Wide Track kit includes 1.5" spacers for the rear and 1" spacers for the front. With my 15"x7" 5+2 Tusk Uinta beadlocks, this kit corrects the track front to back.

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!