BOX1

P1000 Pro Armor Whiteouts vs Camso Tracks

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I currently have a P700-4 that I put tracks for winter use. I recently put the summer tires back on. It is day and night between tires and tracks for speed, cab noise, and fuel consumption.
I'm waiting for my '22 trail to arrive. I've sold the tracks with the P700 (when my new buggy arrives) I'm considering going with winter tires instead of tracks. I do not use the SXS to go off trail exploring. We use it as our winter car as our road is not winter maintained. Six km one way at 30 kph and 103dB is not my idea of a fun time.
Does anyone have experience with the Pro Armor Whiteout? The 30x15x15 would give me approximately 220 sq inches less contact surface. Would these tires fit with @SuperATV front forward A arms and spacers? The tires would be about half the cost of tracks

IMG 6781 IMG 7039

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady01
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I currently have a P700-4 that I put tracks for winter use. I recently put the summer tires back on. It is day and night between tires and tracks for speed, cab noise, and fuel consumption.
I'm waiting for my '22 trail to arrive. I've sold the tracks with the P700 (when my new buggy arrives) I'm considering going with winter tires instead of tracks. I do not use the SXS to go off trail exploring. We use it as our winter car as our road is not winter maintained. Six km one way at 30 kph and 103dB is not my idea of a fun time.
Does anyone have experience with the Pro Armor Whiteout? The 30x15x15 would give me approximately 220 sq inches less contact surface. Would these tires fit with superatv front forward A arms and spacers? The tires would be about half the cost of tracks

View attachment 331151 View attachment 331155
Do you have a tractor, if so blade your road. Worst case get some winter studable tires to run in the winter and put summer tires on later in the season?

Reactions: Lady01 and toddvdh
NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have a tractor, if so blade your road. Worst case get some winter studable tires to run in the winter and put summer tires on later in the season?
It's complicated, the seasonal residents think an open road would invite theft and vandalism the rest of us would like to open the road. Honestly a used road grader would cost less than an enclosed heated P1K

Reactions: Lady01 and toddvdh
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!