P1000 Terminator vs Intimidators

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
The Term is definitely a killer mud tire. Its the OG, and just about as good as it gets in the mud. It gets pretty squirrely at high speeds on the concrete though. If you do a lot of road riding too, I'd recommend the Intimidator. Super smooth on all surfaces, lasts forever, and still an absolutely killer mud tire. There aren't many that compete in the mud like the Terminator, but the Intimidator is right there behind it.

D

DirtyDusty

Feb 8, 2023
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Term is definitely a killer mud tire. Its the OG, and just about as good as it gets in the mud. It gets pretty squirrely at high speeds on the concrete though. If you do a lot of road riding too, I'd recommend the Intimidator. Super smooth on all surfaces, lasts forever, and still an absolutely killer mud tire. There aren't many that compete in the mud like the Terminator, but the Intimidator is right there behind it.
Thanks. Just ordered a set from y’all today.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SuperATV is on point.

Speaking from experience the Intimidators are the Best! I love mine. They are the smoothest most aggressive tire I have ever riden in. Hands down. They have taken me everywhere!

Post #30

D

DirtyDusty

Feb 8, 2023
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
523EFF00 2C78 4EBD BE9A 1BD99ACE7190

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!