Need your help supporting club vendor and sponsors!

25yrds

Oct 28, 2019
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
RB3offroad coupon code for the march madness is taketen for 10off any order over 120.00 or take5 for orders over 75.00.. I want to thank you all for all your support and its been nice getting to know a lot of you.
I bought your spacers, no discount, didn't matter. I got exactly what I was looking for. Quality is superb!

R

Rincon1

Jun 10, 2021
US
I need to know what battery fits in the second compartment?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: ChadD and TripleB
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I need to know what battery fits in the second compartment?

Odyssey Extreme PC925L-A 380CCA is what my second battery is thats fits the second compartment, been going strong from Battery Outfitters for six years now. Little over $ 179.00. I called True Isolator and they told me they designed for the Odyssey battery?

R

Rincon1

Jun 10, 2021
US
Thank you, I'm going to try that

Reactions: Smitty335
C

coleman4868

I agree 100%. That is exactly why we offer basic discounts to ALL of our supporting Facebook groups and Forums alike. Our largest discount is to USMIL (Active and Vet), LE and 1st Responders.
I’m a veteran and member here, but I never received any type of discount.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I used the Odyssey the first time. It went bad at 14 months and Odyssey would not warrenty because i bought through Amazon. So I went with Interstate battery so I would have local support.
Same here! Have had 2 odyssey’s and both through amazon. The first one amazon replaced the second one they didnt. Put a Mighty Max in this time.
Joey has an Odyssey thats like 6 yrs old and bo issues tho 🤔

540RA

540RA

Not So Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2023
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Ordered the Plug & Play turn signal kit w. horn & hazard add ons.
Any links to good threads with tips that may help installation would be great. Thanks

Last edited:
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I do my best to purchase from our supporting vendors. Between the P1K5 and the Talon, I've ordered from the following vendors, and in some cases have ordered way too many times! :D

HondaSXS Club Store
10-80 Dirt Sports
Hillbilly Brake LLC
Creative UTV Graphics
RB3offorad
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
SuperATV

I have had nothing but good experiences with all these vendors (products and customer service) and would not hesitate to recommend any of them. I love supporting small business and US-based manufacturers, no matter what size.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!