Need your help supporting club vendor and sponsors!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I've got to get you my tablet for the down load!
It doesn't work that way any longer. They have a whole new app you purchase online and install directly on your tablet, then you add the map files that you need, or all of them. It's your option. Once you sign up there is complete tutorial videos on setting everything up.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It doesn't work that way any longer. They have a whole new app you purchase online and install directly on your tablet, then you add the map files that you need, or all of them. It's your option. Once you sign up there is complete tutorial videos on setting everything up.
That's pretty nice!

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It doesn't work that way any longer. They have a whole new app you purchase online and install directly on your tablet, then you add the map files that you need, or all of them. It's your option. Once you sign up there is complete tutorial videos

I bought into lifetime trail maps a few months back and wanted the new updates. I just called them up and asked what I needed to do.
They had to confirm my proof of purchase. Once that was done I had to give an email that they assigned the updates to.
Lastly they sent over an email with step by step instruction to download the new app.
From my understanding this is the procedure you'll have to follow for the updated maps, unless you've bought into lifetime trail maps recently and the app was already on your tablet.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
RB3offroad coupon code for the march madness is taketen for 10off any order over 120.00 or take5 for orders over 75.00.. I want to thank you all for all your support and its been nice getting to know a lot of you.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
RB3offroad coupon code for the march madness is taketen for 10off any order over 120.00 or take5 for orders over 75.00.. I want to thank you all for all your support and its been nice getting to know a lot of you.
I love my door bushings I bought from y'all!

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Will Lifetime-trailmaps be adding Florida to their list anytime soon? Right now I use my handheld GPS or ride command app.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Do we have any vendors who sell light bars? I'm in the market for a quality bar MTN Litebar, rigid, black oak, totron, baja designs etc. I was browsing a forum with vendors beating retail prices as much as $200 on high end bars. I'm really liking the 6in MTN Litebar if it has the output it claims thats all I need but the price tag $479 has me hesitant.

Light Bars

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Do we have any vendors who sell light bars? I'm in the market for a quality bar MTN Litebar, rigid, black oak, totron, baja designs etc. I was browsing a forum with vendors beating retail prices as much as $200 on high end bars. I'm really liking the 6in MTN Litebar if it has the output it claims thats all I need but the price tag $479 has me hesitant.

Light Bars
I sell Sirius LED lights.
I cant personally speak for them just yet tho but have read good reviews.

I have a single row coming for install soon.

Link - -> LED Lights

Can offer 10% off listed pricing.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I sell Sirius LED lights.
I cant personally speak for them just yet tho but have read good reviews.

I have a single row coming for install soon.

Link - -> LED Lights

Can offer 10% off listed pricing.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Post how you like it and what size are you installing?

J

JTW

Light Bars
I have a 12” Rough country I’ll let go cheap... it’s never even been mounted on my machine.

Reactions: sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Light Bars

Look at the V54 18” holy crap that’s awesome and Vinh makes some spectacular flashlights several members have them.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!