Need your Support!

CTDpower

CTDpower

Jul 21, 2016
Gypsum, Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My son and I need your support for our lego creation. Not sure how many lego lovers there are here but, I grew up with em and now I am lucky enough to have a 4 year old son who is addicted as well :) Help us make our dream come true!! This is our winter hobby, snow is too deep for the 1000 here in the rockies, and I can't afford tracks LOL.

Heavy Hauler - Detailed Tractor and Lowboy Trailer

Upload 2017 2 5 8 21 59

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That is very cool! Always loved Legos still do when I run into them very very cool indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Legos are great,Me and my brother used to build them all night. They came in a big bucket and only 10 shapes. My dad used to scream when he would step on them and the vacuum would clang from us losing them around the house.Tower after tower we would knock down. Now these kits are so cool and I'm the guy stepping on them.They got their own movies too.

Reactions: popeye

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!