New 1000-5 guy from Georgia

L

lastguy71

Jan 11, 2016
Hey everyone. New 1000-5 guy here. Got mine on Black Friday. Went with the Red but have had it Hydro Dipped. Installing the Trail Armor full skid and control arm guards this week. Ordered up a KFI Stealth 4500 Synthetic line winch and their mount today.

Looking forward to taking it over to Choccolloco ORV park and the spring rally this website is hosting looks interesting too!!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the club. You going to love your 1000. I think we all have so far. Great machine.
Cant wait to see you come spring. Once you know for sure you are going please spend a second and register.
See link in my signature. There is no cost to attend. But we are looking for donations if able to help cover cost.

When you get time. We are interested in seeing your choice of Hydro..
Thanks.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
X2 on that welcome. I'll have owned mine a week tomorrow. Nothing but love for my red baby. Really wish I could make it for the Royal Blue event. Went last March for 9th anniversary. Outstanding trails! It had rained all day the day before. Wife and I rode our Foreman for 4 hours lol. My poor back was killing me. I'm positive 4 hours in the 1000 would be child's play.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@lastguy71 Welcome and congrats on the new ride, you will really like the P1K.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!