P1000 New 1000-5 owner

MuskyHunter

MuskyHunter

Sep 2, 2020
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Picked up a 2021 deluxe a couple days ago. Saw it at the dealer when I was in town getting tractor parts. Guess I needed to scratch the GNCC racing itch I've had since I quit racing about 10 years ago. So far the kids and I love it and even the wife is having fun with it. Just trying to decide what mods and accessories I want to add first. Since it's going to see more farm duty than anything else it's already setup pretty good.
6 E9 A4561 F445 4 ACF A04 F 2 CBEE73 DF53 F

Last edited:
MuskyHunter

MuskyHunter

Sep 2, 2020
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't get much choice in color. I like the red fine and would have probably picked it over the other options. Dealer is a high volume dealer they say and this one had been on the lot a little over an hour when I bought it. They were saying this things are selling faster than they can get them. Right place right time I guess.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't get much choice in color. I like the red fine and would have probably picked it over the other options. Dealer is a high volume dealer they say and this one had been on the lot a little over an hour when I bought it. They were saying this things are selling faster than they can get them. Right place right time I guess.
Yeah the supply definitely dried up on these a month or two ago. The 15k otd deals we were seeing seem to be gone.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
First "need" is a winch.
Second "need" is a pressure washer to clean up after the fun/work.

Then I would add a roof and windshield.

Let the spending begin!
Welcome aboard.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@MuskyHunter, you like to fish?

advertisement
bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Roof makes it nice and cut up old rubber bed liner to go in the back. when hauling wood or rock it likes to work its way down into the rear seats and jam them up. Took me a hour the last time to get the rears seats up. Lesson learned

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Picked up a 2021 deluxe a couple days ago. Saw it at the dealer when I was in town getting tractor parts. Guess I needed to scratch the GNCC racing itch I've had since I quit racing about 10 years ago. So far the kids and I love it and even the wife is having fun with it. Just trying to decide what mods and accessories I want to add first. Since it's going to see more farm duty than anything else it's already setup pretty good.
View attachment 222024
WELCOME!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the mountains of WNC, definitely wEnch first all the rest is as needed or wanted, if your going to be riding any trails,(yes you will) I would look into a full skid plate. Enjoy the new ride and kiss your money goodbye 💸💸🥳💸

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking great and I'm sure you will enjoy it. Our local dealer is pretty small, but they said the same in that they can't keep them around. They said they were unloading 2 off a truck a couple of weeks ago and someone pulled in said they wanted one and was ready to whip out the check book. They said they couldn't sell it because they were already sold a month and half ago. I said business must be booming, but they said it is about average because they just can't get the inventory to the customer. Glad you were able to get one.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!